[NL] PC Complete Tal Rasha set for sell

Non-Ladder
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Full Tal Set is not worth LO or Sur 😂😂 you get Armor for Vex or 3 Ist max. 4 Ist and Amu for max. 2x Ist.. That's max. 6 Ists or Ohm.. LO =2x Ohm or 12 Ists.. SUR = 10 Ists.. I can give you an perfect Hoto 40 Resi for the Tal set. Perfect Hoto is like 7 - 8 Ists. So you have a littlle Plus and I can give my best friend the Tal set. PN me if you have interest

Full Tal Set is not worth LO or Sur 😂😂 you get Armor for Vex or 3 Ist max. 4 Ist and Amu for max. 2x Ist.. That's max. 6 Ists or Ohm.. LO =2x Ohm or 12 Ists.. SUR = 10 Ists.. I can give you an perfect Hoto 40 Resi for the Tal set. Perfect Hoto is like 7 - 8 Ists. So you have a littlle Plus and I can give my best friend the Tal set. PN me if you have interest
I totally agree on that, Tal price is getting down sharply with lots of ppl found the pieces

I am just following the price guide here. Want to make a fortitude for my follower. I have no need for Hoto, but I could do 8 ist.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High