Cheat to try new chars

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjorn.nilsson

Dec 19, 2003
Cheat to try new chars

I have only ever played on Bnet and with the 1.10 the options are endless. Some skills I dont even know how they act on some chars. So now I wanna try things out in singleplayer first and was looking for a trainer for diablo but cant find one - does anyone know ? Or if someone has a bunch of lvl 99 chars with no skill point spent could you please put your email here so I can drop you a line and you can send them to me.

If this kind of "asking to cheat" in singleplayer is not allowed on these forums I humbly apologize and encourage the mods to delete this thread. But note - I am only looking to "cheat" in singleplayer on my own computer.

sorry, but we are not allowed to help you out in this way on the SPF, try a search on google

bjorn.nilsson said:
I have only ever played on Bnet and with the 1.10 the options are endless. Some skills I dont even know how they act on some chars. So now I wanna try things out in singleplayer first and was looking for a trainer for diablo but cant find one - does anyone know ? Or if someone has a bunch of lvl 99 chars with no skill point spent could you please put your email here so I can drop you a line and you can send them to me.

If this kind of "asking to cheat" in singleplayer is not allowed on these forums I humbly apologize and encourage the mods to delete this thread. But note - I am only looking to "cheat" in singleplayer on my own computer.

Hey Bjorn...drop us an intro post, as per the FAQ...you could possible do a google search to find what you're looking for...mostly people here use the skills calculator we can't link to, you know the one, wink wink

Or just throw out your ideas, there is at least one person here who has tried that build and can suggest stats/skills/equip (all ranges, not: you need BotD, noob, lol)

Good luck

hehe, i hate how we cant post that skills calculator, would i get in trouble if i asked for bjorns email and sent him a link to it?

I got the link to the skillplanner - but what I want to do is to see how the skills actually work. Like "fist of heavens" for the paladin. I never used it and sure dont want to play up to level 30 just to see if it is any fun. I can understand handing out cheats might be bad but if someone has high level characters with few skillpoints spent I dont see any harm in that person emailing them to me so I can try them out.

my email is [email protected]

Thanks in advance

So we've answered the question, and bjorn's apparently not interested in posting his build idea here for feedback. So this thread can go nowhere but bad.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High