Chaos Sanctuary IM question

xxx2112xxx

Nov 27, 2003
Chaos Sanctuary IM question

Started a summoning necro (now lvl 26) and have a quick question:

I assume that IM(from the baddies in the chaos sanctuary) will affect my skel warriors, and my question is this - will the Knights that cast IM actually target my skels, or will they only target my necro? Maybe a stupid question, but I haven't made it to the Chaos sanctuary yet to find out. How do the skel warriors handle IM there? Is it pretty much instant death for my army or do they hold out pretty well against it?

Thanks.

The OK target your Skellies as well. They really do not stand a huge chance against IM. Best thing is just to let them kill themselves and portal to town when you feel your Army starts to get decimated. You can stand to loose a few Skellies. Or just portal to town the second they get cursed. The OK's do not use IM all the time.

Lifetap helps to offset IM. Luckily it has been my experience that the OK's are bad necros and often overide their own curses. I don't think my skellies have been IMed for more than a few hits anyway.

Two ways to treat IM, depending on your build

1) Revive. I revive 13 monsters. But they will be IMed, too. They tend to stand longer against IM.

2) CE. It always doesn't matter whatever happens when you've maxed CE :) As long as the skellies can kill the first monster, then amp dmg the Knights and start the Chain Reaction of Corpse Explosion Physics.

Just one more point, if you don't go with mages, try to revive range-attack monsters. But I don't think there are many of them in Chaos Sanctuary.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High