Borlag's weekly tourney

Death_Dealer

Jun 22, 2003
home.comcast.net
Borlag's weekly tourney

Is this still on for this week? I couldn't find the thread anywhere, must have been wiped in the crash. Anyhow, I believe we are looking for a low quality holy water sprinkler IIRC.

Can anyone confirm this? btw, I hope your comp restore is going good Borlag.

i presume it is as it started on the 25th jan, but this holy sprinkler one isnt one where pepel can really post much until they find it or itends, so the thread probably wont get started for a while.

Yep you're absolutely right, low quality water sprinkler, one has been found already so we have a winner, Andrew. As for the prize packages, don't have any of those saved so I wouldn't have a clue on what were the prizes. Andrew said that he wouldn't want anything though...

I think it's best if we'd forget this tourney as it was kinda cut short with the forum crash. I'll start a new one on sunday, and keep the info about it on my comp aswell :)

do you still have all your d2 saves, or did they have to go?
and can wait for the new one, i hope i can actually do well in it for a change :(

well, seeing that I just had to go back to the old Windows 98se as the activation key for that XP was invalid (weird, as it is a legal key, my boss gave it to me from our work's spare keys). I just recovered every single thing that I had on this computer on last sunday. Meaning, I have all e-mails and everything in stored also.

As for the characters, stashes and all, those have been saved regularily on 2 separate hard drives, USB memory and CD-RW disc just to be sure that I wont lose them (along with other things important to me).

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High