Bonemancer Help

Buliarios

Nov 3, 2003
Bonemancer Help

Ok well I've made my Bonemancer gotten him to lvl 69 I've maxed Bone Spirit Bone Wall and Bone Spear, left Bone Prison blank because I have marrowwalks (sp) but theres my problem I've been saving my stat points up and I have no where near enough str to use my marrowwalks (sp).
Here are my current stats
Str-65
Dex-75
Vit-130
Eng-Base
Now I think the str requirment for marrows is 113? Am I correct well I'm askin wats a safe amount to put into str without wasteing points that could be going into vit. (I plan on using enigma breastplate but am way too poor atm to buy and probably won't be able to get for a while) Wat are some other ways I can get str? Some equipment?

Ok I've got 2 more questions with Dex I wanna put enough in for 50% block with Homonucles (sp) lol howeva u spell it I think you know the one I'm talkin about.

And lastly like I said b4 I got Bone Wall Bone Spear and Bone Spirit maxed and my bone spirit dmg is 1695-1823 and bone spear 1253-1331 now this seems a bit low for what I've heard is this normal dmg for these maxed or will I have a massive dmg bonus when I chuck on marrows and I forgot to say is I got +8 to skills so all them skills mentioned come up to slvl 28.

Sorry for takin alot of time but that you for taking your time to read and help me out.

Perfect excellent questions Bularious. I too have a very similar "problem" with my current Standard realm bonemancer, who I built way before 1.10 release.

To get your strength you could do the following:

-wait till you get your Enigma (adds like 50-60)
-Get an annilhus (10-20)
-Get a Trang's wing (Adds like 30-50 strength, i can't remeber how much)
-Get lots of strength charms
-Craft belts, gloves, rings, ammys and hope for good mods
-Lvl and apply points to strength

The blocking humon is listed in soulesschild's PvP bonenecro guide...you'll have to google search until we can get it reposted. It's like 180-200 tho. You could eld it for better percentage if you feel like it to save you dex but you prob socket something better.

My bonemancer, also has about that same damage, and I do feel it is quite low. Clvl 76 I belaive atm. No points in prison, some in teeth and about 4-5 saved right now. Marrow's will boost your damage by alot (around 1000) and then you can place all the rest of your points into teeth and probly hit like 4000 damage 800 armor.

Happy playin'

~Rewen

koo

Ok kool thanx for the help. Thing is I wanna save as many points as I can and pump em strait into vit, yeah I know enigma would boost my str by alot but if I use charms my items won't show will they? I've basicly already got enough str for everything else I use so I suppose charms aren't a bad idea, but leave me dead for more room for pb charms but I will work around that some how.

All I really need though is the str for marrows and my Necro should be good enough for duelin and pking until I get an enigma.

And I shall go search for souless childs guide lol I was looking for that just before I posted this, only relising it had gone after I read the sticky at the very top.

EDIT: Are there any good unique amulets the Necro can use that give + to str at all?

Yes I understand your concerns about all to vit. Trang's wing will be a good temp, boost to strength for marrow's. Do you have an annihlus? That's about 50-70 there depending on Trang's values. That''ll get you there man. Trang's is almost as good as Humon. It's just till Enigma so it's what I would do.

I know of no good unique ammies for a Necro with high strength. Crafting could get ya there though, I think.

koo

Well I'm now wearing my marrow's :D:D:D I got 100 base str maybe a little ova kill but at least now I will be able to use a SS if the time ever calls for it.
My Vit is way over 200 now and my Dex is about 130 I think. I'm currently maxing teeth and my bone spirit dmg is now 3400 max :D w00t w00t not too bad. Now just to go in some games n try him out.
Ty for all ya help.

w00t w00t

I've now tested out my Necromancer he is an instant success I went in to a pubby pk game and ended up killing everyone lol. Thanx for your help.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High