Bone armor lvl for sufficient absorb

flabergaster

Jul 27, 2003
Bone armor lvl for sufficient absorb

hey everybody,i am planning on making a bonemancer for pvp and i was wondering if putting only 1 point into bone armor will be sufficient becaue i want to have the most possible points i can in synergys.(i will probably end up with +9 skills so bone armor would be around lvl 10....will that be enough for it or should i trade off some power for more absorb).

also i have heard of this marrowwalk bug what does it do and how can i do it,because that would save me alot of points :xgrin:.

thx for any help.

Actually all of the synergies for Bone Armor also double as synergies for Bone Spear. So you can MAX Bone Wall and Bone Prison thus gaining a high level Bone Armor and still have a high level Bone Spirit.

The Marrowwalk bug works like this. Make sure you have no points in Bone Prison. No points whatsoever. Now put on the Marrowwalk boots. You now have a level 33 Bone Prison which works as a synergy for Bone Spirit and Bone Spear and such. Thus saving you 20 points into Bone Prison at the cost of exploiting a bug.

is this a feature or a bug? dose any 1 no for sure? maybe its working how the +16 defiance dose for holy shield and shouldnt cuz thay are charges :scratch:

The jury is still out on that one. Some believe it to be a bug, some think of it as a feature. Blizzard gives no official response, but have put a few confusing lines in their patch read-me.

I love the 'tar singollo

It's also exploited by rabies druids with that ring *blanks out* the one with poison creeper chargers...yeah...

Necrochild313 said:
YW MM :bow:

I use Carrion Ring on ToxicHarbinger......just to have a vine "pet" and it is kind of cool watching it (needs a name) in baal runs and having people wonder where it came from...with no druids in the game.

:drink:

HoS

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High