Blizzballer's final dozen or so skill points

TheNix

Jun 23, 2003
With the introduction of the Terror Zones, my usual MFer (FoH Pally) needs a little help to cope with some of the tricky areas, so I've pulled my Blizzballer out of retirement. I was not planning to put on a cold Sunder charm as my Fireballs do well enough with the CI. The thing is, what is the best thing to do with the last remaining skill points? I have slvl 17 Cold Mastery (-100%) but I still have plenty of synergies to beef up (but a 5% bonus is rather puny). Is it usually better to dump everything into CM in order to try to get all the non-CI down to -100% or just keep slowly building up the straight cold damage?

Edit: I could always do something out of left field and boost FM for the CI I suppose!

Purely coming from convenience point of view, couple extra points in static for bigger range was always nice to have on my sorcs.

Otherwise id pump blizz synergy, especially if u already have lots of +skills from gear.

Reactions: PhineasB
Purely coming from convenience point of view, couple extra points in static for bigger range was always nice to have on my sorcs.

Otherwise id pump blizz synergy, especially if u already have lots of +skills from gear.
I hadn't really thought about Static, I only use it on CI/FI monster anyway.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High