[FT] Xbox Ber for trade

For Trade
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I have a sur but not a Lo. I have loads of other items or runes for you to consider. Msg me on xbox Deserok1244

Mostly just looking for items on my list but I’m open to offers so toss something together and lmk.

I’d like a bit more than that. Around 10 more Ist.
Around 10 more Ist On top of my Sur+Vex+Ist offer!? No way man, please check the purediablo price guide to get a realistic idea of what to expect...

Vex = 2 - 4 Ist | 0.5 HR or 3.5 - 4 Ist
Ohm = 6 - 8 Ist | 0.9 HR or 6 - 7 Ist
Lo = 11 - 12 Ist | 1.3 HR or 9 - 10 Ist
Sur = 8 - 12 Ist | 1.1 HR or 8 - 9 Ist
Ber = 18 - 24 Ist | 2.5 - 2.6 HR or 19 - 20 Ist

Last edited:
Reactions: Keldaris
Edited ISO list. No longer in need of Tal Armor
Around 10 more Ist On top of my Sur+Vex+Ist offer!? No way man, please check the purediablo price guide to get a realistic idea of what to expect...

Vex = 2 - 4 Ist | 0.5 HR or 3.5 - 4 Ist
Ohm = 6 - 8 Ist | 0.9 HR or 6 - 7 Ist
Lo = 11 - 12 Ist | 1.3 HR or 9 - 10 Ist
Sur = 8 - 12 Ist | 1.1 HR or 8 - 9 Ist
Ber = 18 - 24 Ist | 2.5 - 2.6 HR or 19 - 20 Ist
Lmfao! 6 Ist/10ist makes no difference, your offer is insufficient. You’re asking for people to toss in Ums for torch deals, and pull up this price char. If the chart is so important, maybe you should use it when you’re making offers too. Because really, what would you think of someone with a 6 Ist light offer?

Lmfao! 6 Ist/10ist makes no difference, your offer is insufficient. You’re asking for people to toss in Ums for torch deals, and pull up this price char. If the chart is so important, maybe you should use it when you’re making offers too. Because really, what would you think of someone with a 6 Ist light offer?
You just showed everyone how much of a jerk with you're attitude. A vex is worth 4 ist. A Sur is worth 9 ist, an ist is worth and ist. 4+9+1=14 ist. Why are you asking for 10 more Ist on top of my offer and making it seem like i'm low balling you? Are you saying a Ber is worth 25 ist? The Purediablo price guide is there to get an idea of what something is worth. Ultimately, the prices are not set in stone. That is why people try and make deals. I get it, you found a Ber and have a little power trip. You are not the only one with a BER and there are many more in the game. Be humble dude.

Last edited:

Oh and one more thing, I never asked people to "toss in Ums for torch deals". You got me confused for someone else buddy.

First, 9+4+1=14, not 15, and me saying you’re off by 10 puts my estimate at +4 Ist from its 20 Ist value. Now your offer of 14 Ist is -6 Ist away from 20, putting my estimate of +4 closer to the value you seem to hold so dear.

I’m done with it
Good day

Reactions: Mrzonta
Status
Please reply by conversation.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High