Anyone from old Barb forum still around?

Rikstaker

Jun 4, 2007
Hi..I used to be a regular on the barb forums a dii, wrote an indepth whirlwind guide too lol, had I spent the same time on learning coding I would hv had a startup now.. :D anyhow.. anyone from the mid 2000s still around Halciet,Hod,Ash,Jordy,acceleration _turkey, oversizedd2 player etc etc?

everyone probably has kids now, 2 here.

i started playing my fav character, ww baba on ps4, its so much fun with a controller, right now my ww baba is making his way through nightmare, untwinked with a low damage roll ribcracker, badass...

any ps4 players pls add me.

Hi there, I remember your name!

I'm not that much of a barb player when still lacking resources, being on single player. The best weapon I could come up with is probably the Crescent Moon runeword and that would use up the highest rune I've found so far, or a 2 socket Tomb Reaver. However, once I've made enough progress, I will probably start a WW or frenzy barb!

Reactions: Rikstaker
I remember you too.

Halciet, now that's an OLD name.

@Uncle_Mike is around somewhere. If by Ash you mean either Bad Ash or Ash Housewares, they are around too. BA kind of vanished, Housewares registered here but hasn't been seen recently.

Reactions: Rikstaker
Hi there, I remember your name!

I'm not that much of a barb player when still lacking resources, being on single player. The best weapon I could come up with is probably the Crescent Moon runeword and that would use up the highest rune I've found so far, or a 2 socket Tomb Reaver. However, once I've made enough progress, I will probably start a WW or frenzy barb!
Hey Krischan

How are you mate :)

Ive been playing nonstop for the past few weeks :D goodluck with your barb. I found a hone sundan, non eth sadly from hell diablo..arghh

Currently leveling my forb firewall sorc,Next character will be a bowazon.
I remember you too.

Halciet, now that's an OLD name.

@Uncle_Mike is around somewhere. If by Ash you mean either Bad Ash or Ash Housewares, they are around too. BA kind of vanished, Housewares registered here but hasn't been seen recently.

Hey I remember you, you were Aragorn..with the lord of the rings guy dp. Yes Ash Housewares the guy with the highest postcount :D

its so nice to see you both. 15 years.. wow.I registered back in 2004 I believe.

Hey Krischan

How are you mate :)

Ive been playing nonstop for the past few weeks :D goodluck with your barb. I found a hone sundan, non eth sadly from hell diablo..arghh

Currently leveling my forb firewall sorc,Next character will be a bowazon.

Hey I remember you, you were Aragorn..with the lord of the rings guy dp. Yes Ash Housewares the guy with the highest postcount :D

its so nice to see you both. 15 years.. wow.I registered back in 2004 I believe.
Indeed i was.

Rik, I still remember your guide. As a matter of fact my main character for D2R online play is a Hone Sundan barb that has studied your teachings. Enjoy this picture from today's runs.

cathedral.png

Rik, I still remember your guide. As a matter of fact my main character for D2R online play is a Hone Sundan barb that has studied your teachings. Enjoy this picture from today's runs.

View attachment 70753
Hey I remember you..

Hone Sundan Yari..old school bad ass!! I am looking for an eth one myself.

“Good to see you” - Cain

Reactions: damric
Yeah mine is ethereal 194%. I probably won't find anything better, but you never know. I was solo whirling around the WSK last night and a unique ring popped off a unique rancid defiler in level 3. I was farting around trying to take a good looking screenshot, then I heard *ding* and I was like, "please anything but another f'n manald or nagel"

I finally made a Duress, but since my resists are not max'd out yet, I swap back and forth with my merc's Treachery to get that fade going. In D2R it's funny looking when my barb fades. His armor is very translucent and his Arreat's kind of makes it look like he has just big ears.

Attachments

• wsk1.png
    wsk1.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 3
  • wsk2.png
    wsk2.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 3
  • bam.png
    bam.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 3
damric...sounds familiar. :oops:

skyjuice from Dii.net

skyjuice from Dii.net
I remember you Sky! We used to trade a lot!

I think I finally made a good screenshot to summarize...

View attachment 70825

Wow it's been a minute!

Guess some of the OG folk coming back.
Add me (still getting used to the new chat interfaces)

skyjuice from Dii.net

Wow it's been a minute!

Guess some of the OG folk coming back.
Add me (still getting used to the new chat interfaces)
Yeah I don't know how any features work yet either. I'm lucky I figured out how to post images. I try and look through the trade threads but there's so many that it's daunting.

Yeah I don't know how any features work yet either. I'm lucky I figured out how to post images. I try and look through the trade threads but there's so many that it's daunting.
It's slowly coming back.

Muscle memory haha

Ok my barbie friends, hold your breath. I have a new magic find setup for my online hone sundan barb. When he horks, he horks hard.

Attachments

• mfabomination.png
    mfabomination.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 4
  • talbarian.png
    talbarian.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 4
  • yeswehork.png
    yeswehork.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 4
Hi guys! Hi Krischan!

I was pretty active on dii forums around 2009, especially in EuScL. Amazing to see so many familiar nicks here a decade later!

Playing on PC since release. My sorc is equipped well enough to farm keys, now I just need a second character that can use them. My WW barb just reached act 3 hell yesterday and found an eth 15%ED BB, so he's getting an Oath tonight, hopefully with a decent damage roll. 🤞

Reactions: Rush
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High