Another Hammerdin question

Shanksie1337

Dec 9, 2003
Another Hammerdin question

one question: dexterity - do we put points there?

I have aquired a +2 templar might and i was going to use this (with shako/wizspike/hoz). So i'd need 232 str & 75 dex iirc - is that too much for a hammerdin?

Or can i get away with 232 str/75 dex and the rest into life? or would i have to - requirments one/both of the wizzie and the templars?
I am going to wear a +20 raven so i'd only need to get dex to 55, but i assume we may want dex for max block, or is max block really not needed as i don't plan on melee'ing too often.

If the templars might is really a no go, i could always put on a trusty um'd 34 viper.

ty in advance

no go on templars might..

upgrade your viper, and ur set.

stats:
90 strength base (for hoz, unless you upgraded it, its 142)
125 dex base WITH lvl 10 HS (achieve max blocking in hell)
PUMP vitality
energy- base

spiderman2k9 said:
no go on templars might..

upgrade your viper, and ur set.

stats:
90 strength base (for hoz, unless you upgraded it, its 142)
125 dex base WITH lvl 10 HS (achieve max blocking in hell)
PUMP vitality
energy- base

blocking doesnt go down with diff. and you will more than likely have more than a lvl 10 holy shield, thus making it easier to achive max block. Also I woulnd't waste the runes to upgrade a vipermagi, its just not there its not used for the def its used for the fcr and res so unless you are just sittin in the runes dont upgrade

Elvish

i have decided to dump the templars due to silly str requirements.

any ideas/suggestions as to good armour for a hammerdin, assuming i am wearing:
Shako/hoz/seraphs/ravenfrost/wizzie/arachnid plus magefists and probably silkweaves and i have a spare ring slot.

(don't really need the 49 res from the viper, plus if i upgraded it, i couldnt really use it on future sorc's i may build - so all it has going for it is +1 skill and 30 fcr - atm i think i have > 75 fcr from wizzie/mage & arach)

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High