Annihilus

st0ned0g1

Dec 31, 2003
Annihilus

i know you can only get this from uber d on the relms. but i realy want one, and i only play single.

has any one figured out a way to get this in single yet?

There is _NO_ legit way of getting Annihilus charm in SP, there are some unlegit ways (modding the game), but I won't go into details...

Vorbiss said:
There is _NO_ legit way of getting Annihilus charm in SP, there are some unlegit ways (modding the game), but I won't go into details...

Modding isn't really "unlegit" With blizzard allowing things to be modded. SO in a since it's "unlegit" but not playing the game as everyone else but its still legit as in its not droping any bugged items

Elvish

Elvish_Legion said:
Modding isn't really "unlegit" With blizzard allowing things to be modded. SO in a since it's "unlegit" but not playing the game as everyone else but its still legit as in its not droping any bugged items

Elvish

Modding is considered cheating on this forums in some ways, of course you can do whatever you like on your own comp, but nobody would trade with you if you use the Anni that dropped while playing modded d2. Anyways, I said it's unlegit like explanation why I didn't posted more info. I, for example, love mods and I played many of em some time ago. :) That's right AE, we love you! :love: :lol:

P.S. This was discussed (sp?) many times, please don't start it again Elvish. :xrein:

Vorbiss said:
Modding is considered cheating on this forums in some ways, of course you can do whatever you like on your own comp, but nobody would trade with you if you use the Anni that dropped while playing modded d2. Anyways, I said it's unlegit like explanation why I didn't posted more info. I, for example, love mods and I played many of em some time ago. :) That's right AE, we love you! :love: :lol:

P.S. This was discussed (sp?) many times, please don't start it again Elvish. :xrein:

Im not starting anythign just saying differnt ppl view mods differnt ways I have a 09 comp that uses the old 7lances mod and stuff, do what u will with you comp is right, but be warned it looks odd when you say on an SP forum I HAVE ANNI FOR TRADE

Elvish

i know ther is a 1.10 mod that allows uber D to appear and has the anny charm and he's basically the same as uber D on realms (except the spawnign part i guess... probably just a unique that has a very low chace of spawning.)
no-one would trade a anny on SP, but some ontlike trading with modded games, as there nothign stopping the person making stormshield drop on every quill rat, but i dont mind them. i rarely trade here anyway unless i really need an item.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High