Status
Please reply by conversation.

Kykyloe

May 15, 2022
Diablo 2 Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
5/5 light facet of levelup
Pink color
Looking for rune offers. Looking for sur or equivalent.

Got lo Gul and I think a couple ist. Be close to sur value. I’ll take a look when on tomorrow

Got lo Gul is mal for runes besides bers. Don’t really need much else.
Is there something else you need that maybe we could get a deal done for ber? I have I think 3 5/3 light facets they might be 5/4 I cannot remember as well as quite a bit other gear.

Don’t need any other jewels then 5/5. What other high end gear do you have. Sorry wish I had a sur

Don’t need any other jewels then 5/5. What other high end gear do you have. Sorry wish I had a sur
If you go the the trading shops tab I have a post on there with quite a few of the items I have available but I have quite a but more I don't have listed so if you had anything specific you were iso I can take a look if I have.

Sorry not to be rude but pretty much found all that stuff. Don’t use it. I’ll make a post if someone can split a ber

Sorry not to be rude but pretty much found all that stuff. Don’t use it. I’ll make a post if someone can split a ber
I was able to get a Lo rune so if you still in need I could offer Lo vex and facet for the ber

I could use it still. Found a arach belt so could do lo Gul couple mals and arachs if u want that

Status
Please reply by conversation.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High