[NL] PC Xbox 11/14 Pally Torch

Non-Ladder
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Friend I play with on the regular has a Paladin that would likely like this, I know he got a Vex rune recently. Will you trade it for a vex?

Friend I play with on the regular has a Paladin that would likely like this, I know he got a Vex rune recently. Will you trade it for a vex?
Yes i will. Im at work now but will be on in a few hours if he is available then

We are on AK time, wont be on until this evening in 7 hours from now or so. I will reach out to him when I am online and relay him the info or get the rune to do the trade for him and should be able to complete it either tonight or certainly set a time over this weekend/see when you are online. We are both xbox only.

We are on AK time, wont be on until this evening in 7 hours from now or so. I will reach out to him when I am online and relay him the info or get the rune to do the trade for him and should be able to complete it either tonight or certainly set a time over this weekend/see when you are online. We are both xbox only.
That is fine. I have Xbox as well so that works. 7 hours would be perfect for me if you can get on then

Im online now if yall can do the trade

Status
Please reply by conversation.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High