1.10 charge bug?

WhiskeyJack

Jun 26, 2003
1.10 charge bug?

I have a question about a potential bug- I'm playing a 1.10 zealot (lvl40 something), and am using charge occasionally to separate pack bosses out (immensely useful on bloodraven). One thing that is bothering me is that sometimes, when switching from charge back to zeal, when I hit the attack, the pally freezes and won't move for a couple of seconds. In normal, it's not that bad, but it's down right disconcerting in NM, and I'm guessing would be lethal in Hell. Anyone heard of/experienced this? Any ideas (aside from giving up charge)?

thanks!

I experienced something similar in the 1.10 beta. I think the easiest way to get out of it was by pressing your weapon switch button. Odd, but it worked. Hope that helps.

I had something similar happen to a trapper when she was charged by a Claw Viper. Fortunately, they decided that the Shadow was more interesting than me.

thanks guys. I will try the weapon switch the next time it happens. I suspect that later on I'll have to abandon charge, but for now I'm liking it as a switch.

Sounds annyoing, how often does it happen? And is there something special that triggers it, like switching to zeal in mid-charge perhaps? I wanted to try a Hammerdin/Charger variant for my first 1.10 char (I usually play V&K's ME mod, but I figured I'd give vanilla 1.10 a shot) but if it occurs quite frequently I think I'll have to abandon that idea... :confused:

I, too, had that moment of panic after the viper boss charged me. 5 vipers headed my way and me kinda standing, looking stoopid. Weapon switch!!! Glad I'd heard that one before or it woulda been lights out.

On a related note, has anyone else seen the wierd softshoe shuffle that occurs after the first hit if you just hold the mouse button down? My frenzy barb does it about 90+% of the time. Finally get a single monster alone, charge in, whack, 5-step-shuffle, whack, whack, whack, etc...

Always after the first strike. Anyone?

OMG. I just hijacked my first thread. :D

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High