Are these 1.07 /1.08 recipes disabled??

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're not doing anything wrong, those recipies have never worked in single-player, they were realm-only (possibly ladder-only), and were removed in 1.09

I've always wished they had been enabled...I'd love to be able to craft rings with CBF!

WoRG

You're not doing anything wrong, those recipies have never worked in single-player, they were realm-only (possibly ladder-only), and were removed in 1.09

I've always wished they had been enabled...I'd love to be able to craft rings with CBF!

WoRG

Thanks for the quick reply. I was wondering if you (or anyone else hehe) knew how to enable these recipes? Kind of how we got the ladder runewords mod enabler thing

wasn't 1.08 the first realm-only patch?
yes it was

actual bnet and all

Enabling of these recipes will not be allowed in this forum. Please do not discuss this point further.

Enabling of these recipes will not be allowed in this forum. Please do not discuss this point further.

Aight np im out, I barely post here anyways and I got all the info I ever wanted.

Big shoutout to all the helpful people like onderduiker , Worg and others.

I just took a look at a few of your previous posts, damn lol have fun being uppity telling 3-4 30 year olds about how they cannot trade runes on a single player 20 year old game. Lmao. Did you ever take a look at your posts to see how you sound? Literal cuck behavior

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High