2 handed Charging Paladin Help

Nesjan

Aug 8, 2017
Hello, so for the last 6 years i have been playing Diablo on mission to complete 5 builds for each character, i am currently on build number 5 for Paladin and i have decided to make a charger. I previously made a Zealot, Avenger, Hammerdin and a FoHer. All 4 of these builds use either magic or a one handed weapon with Holy Shield so i really want to use a 2 handed weapon for my charger. I know that making a Paladin with a 2 handed weapon and no shield leaves him very fragile as i have read and learned personally with experience! So my question is does anyone have any Kick As* 2 handed charger paladin build they can relay to me, would help greatly thanks!

Run to the nearest psychiatrist and get treatment for OCD.

The drugs are amazing, or so I hear.

Okay, that was meant to be a joke, I hope its taken that way.

I'm pretty lame in that I pretty much always make the same builds from within a set of about 5.

SSog's Abbott build was a badass charger. He used an Insight runeword for it's meditation aura. A well known bug of meditaion aura, it also heals your life based on your prayer level. His gear was all damage reduction, making it very durable. I can't find his build on these forums anymore.

Your end game weapon should be eBotD Warpike!

Max concentration, charge and build up that strength to carry your weapons...massive loads of damage and fun

I would rather choose Death in an ethereal decapacitator or better, in a glorious axe.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High