Fingerprint: 0x2304b842
Item Level: 88
Version: Expansion 1.10+
15% Enhanced Damage
+3 to Attack Rating
Ethereal
4 Sockets (0 used)

Finally a good GPA :)

From PvM standpoint view, you are right. 5@ 7MF seems more useful in PvM than 19 life 5@. I myself have same charm and I never used it in PvM since other charms are either better or influence of such charm is nothing special.

However, if you will ever enter PvP and start to optimize characters for that, only then you will realize what kind of charm you found. That charm is arguably top tier in diablo world. Maybe not in PvM, but in general it belongs there. Still, congratz, whether or not you will actually put it in use on some character.

Last edited:
I have lately started to use more and more my life/res charms. During almost three years of nothing but some kind of MFing those were not really needed much.

Now that I'm planning and playing characters that will just quest through the game once and maybe have few fun runs here and there those are really great charms to have, many chars are lacking a little res from their gear and life never hurts!

But yes, it's true for sure that in the end those must be the best kind of charms for many PvP characters. And I believe in that environment you want to have as good as possible. You can quest through the game with much less optimized chars in the end :D

On topic:

Almost perfect ethereal Sacred Armor came from cube with 2 sockets. Threw 'Prudence' in it for fun. I don't know if I'll use it ever though.

Code:
Prudence 
Sacred Armor
MalTir
Defense: 3488
Durability: 31 of 31
Required Level: 66
Required Strength: 222
Fingerprint: 0x297b94fa
Item Level: 85
+25% Faster Hit Recovery
+159% Enhanced Defense
All Resistances +35
Damage Reduced by 3
Magic Damage Reduced by 17
+2 to Mana after each Kill
+1 to Light Radius
Repairs 1 Durability in 4 Seconds
Ethereal

@XyleneCyanol that is a wonderful charm. Personally these days I'm building my characters for overwhelming power rather than packing on the MF, and a charm like that would take up a permanent inventory slot. I'm starting to see the benefit in stacked resists and huge HP pools, because it allows you to run harder and ignore things like Conviction. A failed run fetches no items or experience. That's my approach these days, it's likely to change.

Thanks, thanks & thanks :)

I've never really considered PvP, but it seems I start to get more useful thingy for PvP. I will think about it when I complete my grail (assuming people still play this game at that time :D).

For that charm, I will probably put it into my Enigma-wearing characters, their resist normally don't look pretty.

You can play PvP and collect grail at the same time you know. PvP happens few times a year, at least pvp weeks, and in between every PvP player is either afk or is pure pvm player, collecting grail etc. You can do both at the same time, they don't collide! I never really cared about collecting grail, and now I'm basically there. 2 cow set items missing that I already traded away in the past...

Since when has Gripphon picked up lolitems like "The Lance of Yaggai" or "Pompeii's Wrath"?! :D

Wouldn't have believed. Well grats for teh Grail! You won't bother with those Cow items again, right? Or maybe Grail is more of a mental thing after all; knowing that you have had every single item drop in the game at least once.

Really, when you talk about godly gear, there can be only Nulio in that sentence. Even though it is quite possible I have stronger PvM gear than him since he is like lolpvm, but still. Godlio = godly gear.

At beginning I picked up everything naturally, agreed. After some time I realized I still miss unique crowbill and some similar never to be bothered stuff. Luckily everything of that tier drops regularly in Travincal. During RFO picked up last non-cow item missing that is short staff aka Bane Ash. Then got another one naturally.

I will run cow level for those items, but not focused. I heard fireball sorc is among best cow level runners, so I might test to see how she is. Then to pack ton of MF and gogogo to epic waste of time.

Cow items are easy. Self MP and use one character un-partied to open the portal in NM. Then run Cow King with 500MF blizz sorc. If you find the hat before the others, run normal Cow King. Takes a few hours.

Also nulio has most epic items in history of SPF. Agreed.

Gripp -

PVP is something I've considered for a long time, if anything for the novelty of it, but I have to be honest, I know absolutely nothing about it. Where could I start with some reading?

On topic, I've been gambling mauls in 1.06b for my barbarian (everyone should try classic. It's so much fun), and found a really great rare. I'll post a screenshot when I get home from work. Also gambled Hand of Broc, which is pretty excellent.

The PvP thread in the stickies is not perfect but it's a good start.

Also gieb that 19 5@ charm!

I had lots of fun with a sorc in 1.06b. For PvP gambling boots and rings can net you something really good.

Last edited:
Haven't played my light sorc for a long time, and she is definitely my lucky character. Just got my first Darkforce ever:

View attachment 2538

===
===

Wait, it is getting better, just check the roll :D:
Code:
Darkforce Spawn
Bloodlord Skull
Defense: 397
Chance to Block: 0
Durability: 18 of 20
Required Level: 64
Required Strength: 106
Fingerprint: 0x6097e33a
Item Level: 88
+3 to Curses (Necromancer only)                    <-- lol!
+3 to Poison and Bone Skills (Necromancer Only)    <-- lol!!
+3 to Summoning Skills (Necromancer Only)          <-- lol!!!
+30% Faster Cast Rate
+167% Enhanced Defense
Increase Maximum Mana 10%

Sur rune, 5/5 die light facet, tal amu/armor, some great twink jewels, and a few semi-useful skillers from CS. Watching the kid while the GF is out isn't so bad when you have beer, metal and D2 ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High