Stream your D2 gameplay!

Finally got everything up and running, but I was running in the red so much, dropping frames and being disconnected all the time.

more 1.07 trav

edit: down

found ravenfrost, tal's amulet, rolled some prismatic amulets and found a 91 life 3 PnB amulet

Last edited:
speed test says 2 MB per sec, which is probably what I'm paying for.. can't remember offhand

That's about twice my speed, perhaps that's why I'm in the red the whole time!

More travincal while I theorycraft a necro using razortail and bone spirit in 1.07
(and maybe that RW with the 4 to PnB skills!?!)

Last edited:
Some FoHer stuff mostly to show Gino :p

edit: down. Rolled some prismatic amulets and stuff, too

Last edited:
Kinda bored so I guess I'll run some more trav and maybe throw in some crafting :p
Currently lvl 88

found atma's, 20max/pcomb GC

Last edited:
Time for some more council/crafting! I put wizzeh on my barb now for hork instead of suicide branch (wayy more mana and 6% MF from a jewel.. lol)

edit: down. found the unique pavise and found a pul :D Also rolled some prismatic amulets

Last edited:
No patience for more HF rushing. I'll burn the Lums I've collected and traded in the last couple of years (minus ten I used some time ago). Go go 3lite high mana high pdr and high mdr amulet for my pvp lite sorc!

I'll stream it here in a bit: http://www.twitch.tv/nuliod2

Edit, all 86 burned. From my records close to 60 from trav, close to 10 from HF, some from cows and rest from trades. That totals 96 crafted all time. Had a great one in the first ten last year, got a godly one now that I can use in one of my PvPers. So Happy!

Last edited:
If you mean the sound being muted, it apart of the policy change now that google owns twitch. Essentially something similar to youtube's automated content matching system is in place to mute/flag any VOD/highlight with copyrighted sounds.

Not that, here is showing some stuttering parts of the full video before showing the highlighted part.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High