The Last Motel mini-game

Re: The Last Motel mini-game signups

It's another bot. Move along, guys...

It's actually a good friend of mine.

Also ... randomizing roles now with all spots full. Everyone should have their role PM and QT link within the next hour.

Last edited:

It's actually a good friend of mine.

Also ... randomizing roles in 13 minutes... in case someone was totally on the fence about the last spot.

Player List:

1. Pharphis *DEAD*
2. Numbers
3. Bad Ash
4. BipolarChemist
5. Sathoris
6. Caluin Graye
7. Goryani
8. Dlashloofa
9. Noodle
10. Zokar
11. FungusShobs
12. American Bad***

Drixx, you might want to re-edit your first post.

ABA is totally going to fit in around here lol.

He sounds like a bit of a queen...a dancing queen!

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Mamma Mia! Pharphis is dead!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

You killed Pharphis! You bastard!

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Night One has started! You will all have your QT links in the next few minutes. If you have any questions, the QT is the place to ask!

Day one will begin in a little under 24 hours - 5pm EDT (Which I believe is currently 9pm GMT until the time change happens there).

heh, He's gotten so good at dying the first day that now he's moved on to the challenge of dying before game starts.

It was a dark and stormy night. No ... seriously. It's totally dark. And stormy. And also the power is out all over town, except for anywhere that runs on backup generators, like the hospital that's 30 miles away and the 7-11 out on road #17.

Oh, and the motel. It doesn't have a name. It's the only motel anywhere remotely near here, so it's just called "The Motel". In case you were wondering.

Where were we? Oh yeah ... it was a dark and stormy night. Then the power went out. That's why you are all shacked up at this totally seedy motel. Like, I think the last time the bedding was washed was during the Carter administration. I wouldn't use a UV light if I were you. If you feel anything going creepy crawly during the night it's probably just the bugs ... or else maybe someone has come to kill you. Either way.

Everyone have a nice night and pleasant dreams now!

Please review the rules on the first post of the thread. Story posts are made by the game mods (Drixx and CrawlingDeadMan) only. You may feel free to roleplay your own role if you choose, but only during the day phase. This will be the only warning.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was the best of lines. It was the worst of lines. At the ice machine, that is. Aside from [strike]a few[/strike] the many impurities in the water used to make the ice in the ice machine, it is pretty much ordinary ice. There was enough to go around for everyone, and nobody had to go without ice. That was really good because it gets hot out in the Louisiana Bayou at The Motel, and ice is a natural remedy for hot.

Some people slept through the night. Mostly those people woke up with little bites from the bed bugs. It could be worse, I guess. There could be bed snakes. Or bed alligators. Bed bugs are kinda tame really, in the grand scheme of things. One thing was shared in common by everyone, whether they slept or sat up watching out the window like a paranoid meth addict: the ice.

And.

An overwhelming desire to go outside and leave the confinement of their seedy motel rooms. One by one, everyone made their way outside. Mostly to escape the smell. The smell was totally rancid. Probably because the septic system backed up and leaked raw sewage (99.9% water!) into the motel's bathrooms.

And that's when everyone looked toward the Motel's office and noticed that the door to room #1 remained closed, the blinds drawn and that was just downright odd. I mean, really, who on earth would stay the whole night in this seedy motel, especially after the whole septic system incident. I guess maybe a crazy person. Like a seriously super crazy person.

Most of the guests didn't recall the guy who checked into room one seeming all that crazy, so they demanded that the Manager check on him. Apparently room one came with bed snakes. Either that or someone killed the guy and took a great deal of extra time to make it look like a bunch of snake bites. Whichever. It was murder for sure, and suddenly everyone was giving everyone else some serious looks. It didn't take long for the crazy theories to start flying.

At The Last Motel ... it never does.

[highlight]Bad Ash has died.[/highlight]

The day phase will run until 5pm EDT on Wednesday, March 19th. With 11 players alive it takes 6 to lynch and 7 to lock.

Please take a moment to review the rules. There will be no further warnings.

Happy early start Day 1. Vote counts should come in at 12 hour intervals. If a vote count is requested in between the usual times, we'll do our best to respond to it as quickly as possible. If you have any questions, that's what you have a QT for. Have fun everyone and welcome to The Last Motel.

It was the best of lines. It was the worst of lines. At the ice machine, that is. Aside from [strike]a few[/strike] the many impurities in the water used to make the ice in the ice machine, it is pretty much ordinary ice. There was enough to go around for everyone, and nobody had to go without ice. That was really good because it gets hot out in the Louisiana Bayou at The Motel, and ice is a natural remedy for hot.
It's like a tale of two factions :p

Vote: Pyro

He's always scum.

So Numbers, wanna explain to me why I am asking you this question?

*looks at Noodle*

What did you do?

According to the story, his corpse was found. (OK, it wasn't explicitly stated, but it mentioned snake bites, which certainly implies the presence of a corpse.) Everyone knows I bury my victims in shallow graves in the desert, or weigh them down with scrap metal and throw them into the Pacific. I take some pride in my work, and would never leave evidence behind. Good day to you, sir!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High