The Most Extreme Elimination Challenge Mafia Edition

BipolarChemist

Jan 26, 2013
Rules and Regulations:
1. Talk about your role and this game is strictly prohibited outside of the game thread until it is over (with the exception of designated QT pages).

2. Do not post during the night phase. Any post within a few minutes after the end of the day will be ignored. Any post made an hour or more after the end of the day phase, will result in a mod kill of the poster. Repeated posts during the night phase will also result in a mod kill.

3. Editing, for any sorts of reason will result in a mod kill.

4. You are allowed to communicate during the night in designated QT pages with designated people.

5. Once you're dead, stay that way. Dead people tell no tales, or in this case, dead people make no posts. Suck up your death and keep watching and rooting for your team. There's always the next round.

6. Every player gets one lynch vote during the day. Votes and unvotes need to be bolded . If your unvote isn't bold, it doesn't count. Capitalization or proper spelling of one's name is NOT REQUIRED, however, it must be clear who you are voting for.

7. The required number of votes to seal a lynch for the day is equal to one half the remaining number of people alive (rounded up) plus 1. Once someone reaches this number of votes, they will be lynched no matter what; however, the day will still continue to its scheduled conclusion. Half rounded up equals a lynch, but no lock, so the person to be lynched has until the day’s end to persuade the town otherwise.

8. If you have any issues with your role, or any other player, don't start a flame war or a serious confrontation. Please PM me instead in order to find a resolution.

9. Any player may claim any role. I.E. Any player may claim to be something that they are not.

10. Do not post any information sent to you in a pm by the host. This includes, but is not limited to, numbers of words/letters/punctuation marks. If you want to claim a role, don't copy paste the PM I sent you.
Mafia can pm between themselves (or talk on msn or aim) only during the night.

11. Day lasts 48 hours and night lasts 24 hours.

12. You will get mod killed if you are inactive (at least 1 contributive post per day phase).

13. If you are (temp) banned, you will also be mod killed.

14. If you cannot continue playing the game for any reason, PM us beforehand to find a solution.

15. Read the rules and your role PM once more. Have Fun! Good luck! May the best team win.

16. If you have read this far into the rules, please post something about bacon and eggs.

17. Both hosts will be able to answer questions. The best place to do this is either by PM or preferably in designated QT threads.

18. If you don’t like that I stole these rules from TC, too bad, so sad.

Pre-Show:
Alright move to your marks, people. The show is starting soon! Let's make it a good one (for once).

Alright in 5...4...3...2...And action!

"What are these people running from? They're not! They're running too the world's toughest competition in town!"

"Tonight, the Glory Haulers are taking on the Meat industry! It's the classic battle between those move and those that grind. So get ready for M-X-C, Most Extreme Elimination Challenge!"

The game begins in exactly 3 Hours 47 Minutes from this post!

Please refrain from posting in here until the game begins. If you have any questions, PM or use the QuickTopic Provided.

Alive Players
1. IWantToUseNumbersInMyName
4. Gwaihir
9. Jcakes

Dead Players

1. CoolguyBad ~ Killed Night 1
2. thefranklin (Veni Vedivici - Town - Watcher - Meat Industry) ~ Lynched Day 2
3. Pyrotechnician ~ Killed Night 2
4. Flubbucket ~ Killed Day 3
5. Zokar ~ Killed Day 3 (Skanki - Neutral - Vengeful Murderer)
6. Bad Ash ~ Tree-Stumped Day 3 (Danny Glands - Neutral - Dedicated Survivor)
7. Logoutzero ~ Lynched Day 3 (Churchy Winston - Town - E-Listener - Glory Haulers)
8. Kamap ~ Modkilled Night 3 for Inactivity
9. LightNingismyNick ~ Modkilled Day 4
10. Moar ~ Killed Night 3
11. Drixx ~ Killed Night 4
12. Laarz ~ Lynched Day 4 (Kenny Blankenship - Mafia - Replayer)
13. Caluin Graye ~ Killed Night 5
14. Goldtru ~ Lynched Day 6 (Captain Tenneal - Mafia - Bus Driver)
15. Noodle ~ Killed Night 6
16. Coju ~ Killed Night 7
17. Goryani ~ Lynched Day 8 (Vic Romano - Mafia - JOAT)

Day Start/End Links
Day 1 Start
Day 2 Start
Day 3 Start
Day 4 Start
Day 5 Start
Day 6 Start
Day 7 Start
Day 8 Start

Last edited:
TOWN WINS!
Glory Haulers: 2
Meat Industry: 1

Dead Thread: http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/rMA3sMA38kqZh
Mafia Thread: http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/GtT5tRVSvxB

Role List:
Vic RomanoMXC Jack of All Trades:
1) Damning Vigilante: You have a 1-shot Kill which can be used at any time. Once used, all members of your mafia team will require one less vote to lynch/lock during the NEXT Day Phase. 2) Sink or Swim: 50% chance of creating a random 1-shot item from the following list: Roleblock, Bus Driver, Bloodswap. If item is not created you lose voting ability for the next day phase.Once an item is created, you will lose this power. 3) Boulder: You have a boulder. You may throw this boulder but you do not know what it does.
Kenny BlankenshipReplayer:
You may target any player with this action. The player who is targetted will repeat any actions they performed in the night phase previous to the current night phase. These actions will replace any other actions that would be performed by the target during the current night phase. (2-Shot)
Captain TennealBus Driver:
You drive the bus! 1- Shot and its a triple decker, baby. Choose three targets and assign each one to A, B or C. A becomes B becomes C becomes A.
Guy LeDoucheInterviewer:
You can interview one person per Day Phase and recieve their Role at the end of the Day Phase. To activate this you must say in the game thread "So what happened out there, [Name]?"
You also have a Loved/Hated power. On Even days you are loved, it takes 1 more vote to lynch/lock you. On Odd days you are hated, it takes 1 less vote to lynch/lock you.
Jean-Claude BabaganooshOdd Day Vigilante (1-Shot)/Role Stealer:
You have a 1 time shot in your Special Glory Haul Gun, that can only be used on Odd Days. If the kill is successful, you gain that person's power.
Cindy PauperVanilla:
You taste like Vanilla
Linda SmithDouble Voter!
You can have a second vote at any time in the game. This may only be used once.
Gangar BangarParty Host:
If killed at night, anyone who targetted you will be listed the next day.
**** ZebraZebra:
Are you white with black stripes or black with white stripes? Get the answer right and you win the ability to tell if your character is a boy or a girl.
Churchy WinstonE-Listener:
You get a random post from the Mafia QT thread, but you only get the 'e's in the post. All other letters are thrown out. Word length will not be given, only the number of e's in each word. EX. "Hello I am awesome" would give the listener "e ee".
Jaques Le CoqueLove Guru:
You are a reference to a horrible Mike Myers film. You should feel bad about yourself. I am so disappointed in your role so you may not post for the first 5 minutes of any day phase.
Manu TuisopolopolisWeirdo:
You're weird. Some nights you live in a port-o-potty. In the morning you will smell like poop and no one will want to be near you. If someone quotes you, you have to tell them you're sorry. This is only required for the first day phase.
Diane BabaganooshEven Day Vigilante (1-Shot):
You have a 1 time shot in your Special Meat Gun, that can only be used on Even Days. If the kill is successful and you kill a non-town member, then you gain a 1xBulletproof for the next night phase.
Jack MichaelsonYou have a Post Restriction! At least twice a day you must reference one of Michael Jackson's songs or trademarks. Also, everytime a male character dies (knowingly) you must say "I guess it was time for him to....Beat It!"
Morty LibermanRole Cop:
You may investigate one player per night and you will recieve that person's Role.
Veni VediviciWatcher:
You may watch one player per night. You will recieve a list of whom ever that targetted that player during that night phase.
Bob TailEnglish Teacher:
You may target any player with this ability and it will tell you whether or not they have vowels in their Name.
Amber FrohmBad Parents:
You have daddy issues. This power grants you nothing but a lifetime of grudges against your parents.
Amber FrohmBad Parents:
You have bad parents. You gain nothing but a life of grudges against your parents.
Danny GlandsDedicated Survivor:
You must avoid Skanki's wrath. You have a 1xBulletproof and a 1-Shot Role Cop.
SkankiVengeful Murderer:
You must kill Danny. You have a single shot strongman. This may be used at any time. If you have not used this and are killed, then you will get the target one player and kill them. Each night choose 3 targets of preference for the event the you are killed.
Player Roles:
GoryaniVic Romano
LaarzKenny Blankenship
GoldtruCaptain Tenneal
LightNingismyNickGuy LeDouche
flubbucketJean-Claude Babaganoosh
GwaihirCindy Pauper
CoolGuyBadLinda Smith
DrixxGangar Bangar
Coju**** Zebra
logoutzeroChurchy Winston
MoarJaques Le Coque
NoodleManu Tuisopolopolis
PyrotechnicianDiane Babaganoosh
JcakesJack Michaelson
Caluin GrayeMorty Liberman
thefranklinVeni Vedivici
NumbersBob Tail
kamapAmber Frohm
Bad AshDanny Glands
ZokarSkanki

Excel Sheet Used For Set-Up

Last edited:
"What are these people running from? They're not! They're running TO the world's toughest competition in town!"

"Tonight, the Glory Haulers are taking on the Meat industry! It's the classic battle between those move and those that grind. So get ready for M-X-C, Most Extreme Elimination Challenge!"

"Today has some tough competition there, Phar, I'm excited to see it all pan out."

Day 1: The Wall

Instructions:

First up we have THE WALL! Your goal is to run as fast as you can, climb up the wall, make it over and you move on to the next round.

The only problem is, our stage hands were setting the wall up and for some reason they accidentally spilled a barrel of baby oil on it!

Watch out for some surprises along the way, they may just TRIP you up!

Are you all ready? No? Too Bad, because here we go...

GET IT ON!

Day 1 has officially begun! Day 1 will conclude at 5:00PM EST on Tuesday, November 12th or 48 Hours from now!

With 20 Players, it takes 10 votes to lynch, and 11 votes to lock a lynch.

BPC made up this game. I'm expecting something potentially as strange as that "mostly vanilla" game in which the "town" mason group was really the mafia.

So Bad Ash is making a joking early vote. Scum tell for sure.

Vote: Bad Ash

More bacon and egg stuff! Though tbh I have been craving bacon, ham, sausage cheese omelettes lately.... /drool

So you are distancing yourself from BA already Drixx?, scum tell for sure.

Vote: Drixx

My wife made me an omelette yesterday with bacon, sauteed onions, peppers and mushrooms and a variety of cheese. It was so good.

BPC made up this game. I'm expecting something potentially as strange as that "mostly vanilla" game in which the "town" mason group was really the mafia.

So Bad Ash is making a joking early vote. Scum tell for sure.

Vote: Bad Ash

this smells like scum to me and this is not a joke.

My wife made me an omelette yesterday with bacon, sauteed onions, peppers and mushrooms and a variety of cheese. It was so good.

She had onions in it, so it's out.

Drixx = Anti pharphis? not buying it.
What did you call me!?
Oh wait, I'm okay with that.

Thanks to BPC for starting the game. I just got back from the conference I went to.

OT:
Attended a 1 hour lecture by a Nobel laureate for the first time. I had a solid 40 min nap in the middle and felt so refreshed

That vote was a joke vote 5 mins before I go to bed, so I'm not going to bold it.

On the other hand, why not. Tired and grumpy. Pharphis said start/end time was 10pm my time (post #25 in sign up thread-). Now it suddenly is 11pm. I would not have signed up for another 11pm start/end time as work is suffering from my late bedtime. Anyway, signed up now and will play. But reasonably annoyed right now.

On the other hand, why not. Tired and grumpy. Pharphis said start/end time was 10pm my time (post #25 in sign up thread-). Now it suddenly is 11pm. I would not have signed up for another 11pm start/end time as work is suffering from my late bedtime. Anyway, signed up now and will play. But reasonably annoyed right now.
Daylight savings took place over here in Canada! Pushed our clocks back an hour.

For those who received a role pm from me, please go to your QT and read the edited role. I made a mistake and it's not worth sending out a billion PMs.

And another reminder that if you haven't received a role yet from either BPC or myself, message one of us before posting, please

Baby oil is disgusting. Even babies don't like baby oil. And climbing walls is disgusting. Or exhausting and undignified, similar to how I'm feeling right now. And an omelette with a variety of cheese makes me violently sick. Splendid beginning. Do I have to vote right away? If so then so be it and make it so.

Vote Drixx

Why not, ok sure.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High