Warhammer 40K Mafia Game Thread

Those are getting old. Quit being so [redacted]!

No, you're [redacted]!

Call me old school then.

[YOUTUBE]mCnZqg1RgGA[/YOUTUBE]

As long as it's not Jcakes posting first, you should be fine to post as well.

This is a surprisingly accurate rule of thumb.

Not wall like enough, +scum points.

Your avatar's hand is raised, I think that counts.

The only two people you quote and didn't vote. They must be your scum partners.

So I should expect to see it on the top of the charts next week then?

Twill be out in time for the holiday shopping season.

And don't tell me I have 4 votes, on a day I can't vote! I'm making up for lost time since I feel like I haven't played [STRIKE]in forreeeevvveerrr[/STRIKE] since, like, the game before last.

FTFY Parrotechnician.

The only two people you quote and didn't vote. They must be your scum partners.

Twill be out in time for the holiday shopping season.

FTFY Parrotechnician.

Actually I quoted flubbucket too. How does that fit into your theory? If you and Drixx feel left out though, I'd be happy to spread some more vote love!

Vote: Drixx
Vote: Goryani

Also, details on when I last played, last game was like 2 months long and I was done night 1. I think Caluin was just jealous of how amazing I was in your "best of" game.

There was something bolded after the quote. Clearly, that counts as a vote for the quoted player (see the new rules).

DurkaDur: yabbadabbadoo

Clearly, this makes the most sense out of everything posted so far.

Yea, I think about it a lot actually. I literally make 99% of posts from my phone though, so I think it might be tough still.

There's this thing people invented recently, it's called a laptop, or a desktop depending on preference. Look them up.

There's this thing people invented recently, it's called a laptop, or a desktop depending on preference. Look them up.
ya, bro, except they came before smartphones, and they work better than smartphones. Get with the older times, bro.

It's only WIFOM if you're anti-town

Wait, if I was anti-town wouldn't it be the opposite of WIFOM?

Vote: Pharphis because you are trying to confuse me, and furthermore since you got the best role ever written, and swore off the Tower, you must be scum. No other explanation possible.

Those are getting old. Quit being so [redacted]!

I actually had a drink in my mouth when I read this. I'm sending you the bill if my keyboard stops working. It took a few minutes just to stop laughing and wipe the tears out of my eyes from how funny that is. And I'm the one you're poking fun at.

Haha, pretty sure that's why it used to be my favorite movie. Was still pretty funny though, had some awesome one-liners.

I liked it, but I had read the book beforehand and I was so severely disappointed by how little of what Heinlein was really trying to say come through in the movie. His concept that in order to be a citizen and have the full rights of citizenship you have to serve is remarkably cogent and prescient in light of the world today. It was basically mocked in the movie. *sadface*

Actually I quoted flubbucket too. How does that fit into your theory? If you and Drixx feel left out though, I'd be happy to spread some more vote love!

Vote: Goryani

Also, details on when I last played, last game was like 2 months long and I was done night 1. I think Caluin was just jealous of how amazing I was in your "best of" game.

I had a string of night 1 deaths. Baldur's gate and Batman back to back as I recall. It totally sucks to die and watch a long game. It takes forever for the dead thread to start having any real conversation (unless the mod takes pity on you and tries to get a conversation going) and meanwhile you are stuck with all the wasted potential that your role might have had.

I mean ... I had the coolest role ever in the Batman game. The Oracle? Man that was awesome. All I had to do was correctly predict the death the night before I got targeted, and I was invincible. So I got killed night one. At least it was good for the irony of it.

Lots of quotes and a big post from Drixx. I forget does this mean he's town obfuscating scum or that he's a cop and should be lynched? :D

What are these strange things that you speak of?

I had a string of night 1 deaths. Baldur's gate and Batman back to back as I recall. It totally sucks to die and watch a long game. It takes forever for the dead thread to start having any real conversation (unless the mod takes pity on you and tries to get a conversation going) and meanwhile you are stuck with all the wasted potential that your role might have had.

I mean ... I had the coolest role ever in the Batman game. The Oracle? Man that was awesome. All I had to do was correctly predict the death the night before I got targeted, and I was invincible. So I got killed night one. At least it was good for the irony of it.

I actually stole that role from the list of unused roles from Solar's game, it fit so nicely into my setup that I had to use it. Night 1 deaths are the worst, both on the player side, and on the mod side if its a cool or unique role that got killed off.

Copying cdm's play from last game now?

What are these strange things that you speak of?

I actually stole that role from the list of unused roles from Solar's game, it fit so nicely into my setup that I had to use it. Night 1 deaths are the worst, both on the player side, and on the mod side if its a cool or unique role that got killed off.

Copying cdm's play from last game now?
Yeah, I figured it would let me blend in as a vanilla townie

LOL. 10chars.

It's a new record!

So I'm currently playing a mafia game based on a piece of fan fiction which could only win second place?!?!

I am disappoint

Wait, when did you get all picky?

Raise your hand if you are hoping for an alignment change.

Why did you ask this question?

So you admit to being neutral?

How did you come to that conclusion?

That post is actually pretty suspicious. Gwai, why are you trying to implant this cult idea so early?

I asked my question first.

But since I am nice: I worry whenever I see the word cult, even if it is just in the story. Especially when I remember something being said about the possibility of changing alignments.

How did you come to that conclusion?

I asked my question first.

But since I am nice: I worry whenever I see the word cult, even if it is just in the story. Especially when I remember something being said about the possibility of changing alignments.

1. Because he raised his hand.

2. He was pretty clear about what the role might be like, and it didn't sound anything like a cult.

was out of town this weekend. Someone catch me up quick. Twilight? *Checks out*

answer is: The beams

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High