Any Kick/Trap assassin build suggestions?

zijhen

Dec 2, 2010
Any Kick/Trap assassin build suggestions?

Hi again everyone!..

i got a little bored on my sorceress.. haha.. so i decided to try out the assassin..

does anyone can suggest me a Hybrid assassin build?(skills & stats please!)
i like the concept of kicking and using the DSentry. but im not sure the skill point allocation.

please suggest.. ^^

Re: Any Kick/Trap assassin build suggestions?

Checkout my two assassin mat threads in the mat/pat/guard stickied thread. There are guides in the assassin forum.

Very interesting builds. I restarted my current stretch with a trapper, but was getting destroyed in hell because of resists. I might give the kicker/trapsin a try.

OT: An assasin with problems with resists? Really? :0

About the hybrid, take a look at NF's one.

Very interesting builds. I restarted my current stretch with a trapper, but was getting destroyed in hell because of resists. I might give the kicker/trapsin a try.
@squall78
Yeah, your right about assassin is an interesting build.. ^^ i like sins in any kind of game...

About the hybrid, take a look at NF's one.
@Baltha (Nice seeing you again!.. ^^)
He's has a good build but why more points on BoS(about 3) and i think its better to use the Fade than BoS.. BoS for travelling, Fade for Boss Fighting, Am i Right?

Checkout my two assassin mat threads in the mat/pat/guard stickied thread. There are guides in the assassin forum.
@SnickerSnack
thanks, i'll check that out.. ^^

He's has a good build but why more points on BoS(about 3) and i think its better to use the Fade than BoS.. BoS for travelling, Fade for Boss Fighting, Am i Right?
Remember that BoS pumps IAS also. I may be wrong, but I think NF was trying to reach a specific IAS breakpoint there.

Fade is great if you play untwinked. But if you manage to get max resists from your equipment, BoS is the way to go. You want at least fire & lightning resists maxed all the time anyway, not just fighting bosses.

@Baltha
Oh yeah, i think he is.. ^^ didn't noticed that right away.. yeah, i think that your right... thanks!

Yeah it was my first character back from DII, and I had no good items
Take a look at this list of videos. Assasins have the best crowd-control skills in the game. With CoS and mindblast you should do fine even with crappy equipment. Even with NO equipment :badteeth:.

Rift-a-sin!!!

Kicker with a Rift as main weapon.

I wonder if its possible to make a Proper PvM Martial Artist than can do good crowd controll. if your bored try that lol

I wonder if its possible to make a Proper PvM Martial Artist than can do good crowd controll. if your bored try that lol

Well, unless you're restricting yourself to JUST the Martial Arts tree, a point in Cloak of Shadows and Mind Blast will pretty much solve all your crowd control needs.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High