How's this for lucky!?

Tidolwav

Jan 10, 2010
How's this for lucky!?

So on my 2nd day of Ladder (my first ladder character this season) I've managed to get my first hammerdin from level 1 to level 80, and was able to acquire a free shako, a 37% hoto, a 34%/102/7 spirit shield with 42 resists all, a 20/10 druid torch, a gheed's charm, an ohm rune, a templar's might, a nice amount of low runes, a 47% travs, get a perfect vipermagi armor, a wizzy, some decent midlevel uniques and sets, and get from Normal act 1 to Hell act 5.

On the third day I was able to level from 80 to 81 with one mf run, find a mal rune and another decent level rune, complete 90% of all quests, and get all wps in Hell.

Re: How's this for lucky!?

Now all you need is trade for Enigma (or Jah + Ber and a 3os plate) and you're pretty much set. Congratz for the luckiness.

I once found a perfect Stormlash. Too bad it wasn't eth.

Do you know the price for enigma on USEast Ladder? I heard they were pretty expensive, yeah if I had an enigma the fourth day would be set, and I could literally say that my hammerdin is entirely made up of luck lol

Big deal, I found an eth cracked sash with zero defense and an X rune.........

....kidding! :p

congrats on the stuff. Now that your luck is low and recharging, I have a chance at winning the lottery :evil:

It's lucky, but not as lucky as finding Jah and Ber within 3 days, which I'm still amazed at.

Well I just found a pul rune while chaosing and Diablo Walked the Earth on my game...

Unfortunately I lagged out and the game died... I'm pretty pissed off right now, because that means that i would have gotten an anni too... 4th day anni? *sigh* oh well i guess

Now all you need is trade for Enigma (or Jah + Ber and a 3os plate) and you're pretty much set. Congratz for the luckiness.

I once found a perfect Stormlash. Too bad it wasn't eth.

Yeah, Jah and Ber rune from Lower kurast chest. eh?

pretty sure he means trade value, not real world currency. if so, check out the trade value forum for USWest. they'll be able to tell you pretty quick.

deepstrike is about to be struck deep...into the abyss of banoration :D

On the luck side of getting free stuff: I inherited an account that had fully pimped out Light sorc, smite uberdin and a hammerdin (complete with Enigma, Grief PB and CoH etc) with Ber and Vex rune. Didnt trade any stuff from that account, I would have felt like cheating, I only 'borrowed'

On the drop issue, I had 4 Elite set items (Gris caddy, Gris shield, Tal armor and BK big sword) drop within all within 1 week.

Well my 1st week of being a hammerdin I now have a completed setup. Perfect Eth Up'd Hoz, eth treks 14/12 i think, ptorch, anni, 2 pcombs gc, p arachnids, 2 sojs, 28 maras, 40 hoto, mp enigma, up'd gaze 8/7 i think, 13x shako, magefists, tons of runes, tons of elite uniques, tons of godly rares, and lots of skiller gcs. I think I'm doing pretty good for my first ladder character!!! All frees too.

I'm not being sarcastic nor am I lying, I think I've been blessed by Baal himself.

And I just found a pcomb from a chest in the chaos sanctuary...

/brag over

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High