Community Mafia Signup: Heroes vs. Villians!

Gorny1

Banned
Sep 9, 2003
Community Mafia Signup: Heroes vs. Villians!

It's time for another round of blood and meyhem!

Will Bad Ash prevail over Noodle?

Will Ankeli die before he gets a chance to claim the VI?

Will someone call Marahumm's bluff and catch him?

Will Leopold be on topic?

Will Noodle be the greatest villan of all time?

What day is it? What year?

In the end there can be only one! Will it be flubbucket?

No fate.

Thundercats ho!?

Blue Harvest: Horror beyond imagination!

Stay tuned!

Same Bat Time, Same Bat Channel!

Re: Community Mafia Signup: Heroes vs. Villians!

Well I'm willing to play **** Dastardly if I can do dastardly things to Penelope's Pitstop...:wink:

Not you again!
This is like your 3rd of 4th round. I claim next so I can keep up with you.

PS: I`m in.

I'm introducing a new pre game twist: everyone gets to choose what role they get.

The catch: when signups close, I assign all the roles a number between 1 and the number of total "contestants."

Everyone gets to pick one number and will win the assigned role in a blind type system.

Noodle is in. <sharpens teeth, glances over at Bad Ash>

I'm introducing a new pre game twist: everyone gets to choose what role they get.

The catch: when signups close, I assign all the roles a number between 1 and the number of total "contestants."

Everyone gets to pick one number and will win the assigned role in a blind type system.

That should be interesting.

Cool...I pick red

GZ!

Flub has been assigned the red shirt role!

Perfect! :alright:

This will guarantee me a win as the VI and first NK since I will die before the first commercial break...

Its actually a booby trap, designed to kill the first one to notice the spelling.

I like traps, especially the ones with boobies. Makes me kindah wonder why it was named a booby trap in the first place :ponder: I think I'll run by Wikipedia to see if they have answers for my questions :thumbup:

edit: lulz, apparently they were first used to catch boobies ^.^ (booby is a sea bird ;] They're awesome, they go blue feet ^.^)

I like traps, especially the ones with boobies. Makes me kindah wonder why it was named a booby trap in the first place :ponder: I think I'll run by Wikipedia to see if they have answers for my questions :thumbup:

edit: lulz, apparently they were first used to catch boobies ^.^ (booby is a sea bird ;] They're awesome, they go blue feet ^.^)

duh! we thought that was the funniest thing back in fourth grade: a book with the word "BOOBIES" written in all caps, bold, yellow writing and the little sea bird on the cover. BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!

apparently, from what i can remember, the booby was given it's name by sailors bcuz it was a very peaceful and friendly bird..... like a bewb, i guess. :rolf: but seriously, that's what i read somewhere.... probably in the "BOOBIE" book.

im in. i choose you! PIKACHU!!!!

nah. **** Pikachu. yes, Pika's cute and all..... but it's all about Eevee!!!!! SO PRECIOUSSSSSSS!!!!!

idk about a hero or villain......

hmmm.....

OH! GOT IT!

Harley Quinn. that's me. ^_^

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High