pally gear

enthropy

Oct 28, 2008
pally gear

Hey everyone. I just got back into the game a couple weeks ago after a few years. I am trying to make a zealer/1 pt smiter who can take on the ubers. I got some decent gear and just came up on 5 HRs So i was wondering what you guys think would be the best stuff to spend those 5 HRs on. so far my gear is
Guillaume's Face
EbotD
Leviathan
a low Hoz with a Pdimond
Dracul's
Gore Rider (also have goblin toe)
a +2 pally skill +20 res ammy
Ravenfrost
a crappy ring
String of ears
no anni or torch

Any advise would be great, Thanks.

Re: pally gear

Is this a UT only build?

I that case I would make a few changes:
EbotD -> Grief
Leviathan -> Duress / CoH
a +2 pally skill +20 res ammy -> Highlord's
a crappy ring -> Wisp
String of ears -> Tunder Gods / Credendum

One could say that Goblin Toe is better in UT than Gore Riders for a smiter, but personally i can't stand boots without frw.

Fill your inventory with res charms to the point you have maxed res vs Meph.

No torch and anni is actually a good idea. That way you can pick up the freshly dropped torch or anni yourself.

Re: pally gear

Gens pretty much hit the nail on its head with his advice. I would just like to emphasize how useless ebotd is for a paladin. Its 60 IAS is wasted on a paladin who can have fanaticism to boost his attack speed, and the damage is pretty low compared to Grief. Also, the ED and leech on the weapon will all be useless when smiting.

When smiting, there virtually is no difference between Botd and a 6 shael phase blade except the +30 attributes, and a shaeled pb will be faster.

My point? Switch to Grief, Death, even Last wish, just anything but botd.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High