What the ****!!!!

da fleegsta

Jul 5, 2009
What the ****!!!!

ok so i started playing diablo 2 ALOT recently. i never really played, nor get past act 2. anyway i get addicted as hell and then finally i beat baal and next thing you know im playing nightmare.. i cant go back to normal mode for some ****ed up reason. It wouldnt be so bad if i could at least keep my effing quests. Now i have to redo everything all over again, except this time even harder!??! i dont see why they would want to force it on people. If i wanted to play nightmare i would select it myself.. i saved all my 1 use only quest rewards cuz i thot i'd be able to use them again later. its ****ing rediculous. What happens if i beat the game on every difficulty? "sorry no more difficulty settings.. instead of letting you play the way you want, weere gonna lock out your character." or maybe they'll come out with a new patch and then it'll say "guess what, NEW DIFFCULTY!! play impossible mode. Your screen is completely black and plus you dont get to level up"

alright so whats the deal with this ****.. i finally get into diablo 2, and then its like "**** you, play harder or not at all you pussy" why did they do this. am i missing anything? is there more i should know about? i know i can create my own normal games.. but thats no fun.. is there a way to play on other people's normal games that i dont know?

tnx

Re: What the ****!!!!

Eeeh, you can still select difficulty after clearing one. All your quests that still need to be done stay open too.

Create a fresh char, copy the gamename where you want to be, and paste it with your main character.

Regards,

/sigh alright.. but does anyone know why they did this? is it gonna be in diablo 3?

When you beat normal, you see nightmare difficulty games. When you beat nightmare, you see hell difficulty games. You can still create normal, nightmare and hell games yourself, you just cannot see them if you've already beaten that difficulty.

That's the way it has always been.

Chill, my homeskillet, keep the cursing on down-low like a true bro-ham.

Like these other wicked broslices have said, you can still go into the previous difficulty if you wanted to, you're just unable to view the games in the list. Find some other coolios to game with in the Player Matchup forum too, then you guys can all rock out together.

Chill, my homeskillet, keep the cursing on down-low like a true bro-ham.

Like these other wicked broslices have said, you can still go into the previous difficulty if you wanted to, you're just unable to view the games in the list. Find some other coolios to game with in the Player Matchup forum too, then you guys can all rock out together.

how high were you when you posted that? lols made my day :)

Yah i guess it would suck for your first time... but i think in like the 10 years this game has been out people have just learned to deal with it... best advice is play normal until you are sure you wanna go to nightmare (around 40 or so) then go into nightmare until you are sure you wanna go into hell (around 70) and then play hell... after that you can just make your own games to finish up the quests and stuff...

besides ladder reset soon hopefully so you can go back to being in normal with your main char! :nod:

Keep the swearing and cursing off the boards. I won't warn about it again.

alright.. so if i play on normal mode i still get all my quests back right?.. and dammit i forgot about ladder.. ladder characters get deleted after a while? or whats the deal with that? i may lose my character any lol :(

and sry about swearing.. i like to it usually adds a bit of humour to my posts on any forum :p

alright.. so if i play on normal mode i still get all my quests back right?.. and dammit i forgot about ladder.. ladder characters get deleted after a while? or whats the deal with that? i may lose my character any lol :(

and sry about swearing.. i like to it usually adds a bit of humour to my posts on any forum :p

Understood, but this is a forum viewed by people of all ages, so the offensive language won't be tolerated.

It's uncalled for and disrespectful.

Single Player seems like a good option for you . . .

Single Player seems like a good option for you . . .

Or anger management :whistling:

All your quests will stay even if you go to the next difficulty. When you create a normal quest, those quests which have not been completed will remain incomplete until you complete them.

KT

Understood, but this is a forum viewed by people of all ages, so the offensive language won't be tolerated.

It's uncalled for and disrespectful.

But isn't Diablo rated M for Mature? And the rules state that the forums are intended for ages 16+.

But isn't Diablo rated M for Mature? And the rules state that the forums are intended for ages 16+.

Go re read the rules again.

Pay attention to the sentance on top of every forum page, it says please respect other forum members. The languaage used by the OP is rude and uncalled for as well as disrespectful. Now take a look at rule #9.

Read it?

Good.

BTW, it seems that you are here for the sole purpose of stirring the pot and fanning the flames. If this is the case then you will be gone quickly.

Go re read the rules again.

Pay attention to the sentance on top of every forum page, it says please respect other forum members. The languaage used by the OP is rude and uncalled for as well as disrespectful. Now take a look at rule #9.

Read it?

Good.

BTW, it seems that you are here for the sole purpose of stirring the pot and fanning the flames. If this is the case then you will be gone quickly.

...I've only had an account here for about a week and only have 2 posts. You've been rude to me at every turn. I'm going to stop logging in as I see that having an opinion here is frowned upon.

One final word before I will probably be banned: I believe in karma. Everything comes around eventually. Treating people like dirt and talking down to others doesn't bode well in real life.

So yes, I will be gone quickly. Of my own choosing. I'm tired of seeing threads getting closed, people getting banned because they aren't massaging your god complex. You're a moderator of a Diablo 2 site. Wake up.

I'm not the only one who feels this way. I got multiple PM's after my first post. Treat people like dirt, they will leave. I am leaving before you ban me.

Don't bite any wooden nickels, Francis.

Rude to you at every turn?

How so?

Care to show me where I have been rude to you at every turn? Only thing I remember is your first thread questioning the rules and it getting locked. No rudeness there. Then this thread. No rudeness also.

Threads get closed for a reason, usualy when a rule is broken the thread needs to be closed.

Seems to me that you are the one trying to provoke something.

I've been here for a while and Gorny isn't rude, s/he just gets straight to the point. I suppose that could be seen as being rude. *shrugs*

Btw: Nice avatar Gorny, I never noticed the eyes before..

I've been here for a while and Gorny isn't rude, s/he just gets straight to the point. I suppose that could be seen as being rude. *shrugs*

Btw: Nice avatar Gorny, I never noticed the eyes before..

It also depends how you started first, and how you respond to him.

If you made a valid, non-threatening, non-verbaloffensive, nice argument about a subject that is open to discussion: there will be no problems.

Btw: SG fan too? :whistling:

EDIT:

Got the complete collection of SG1, got the 3 movies, and 4 seasons of Atlantis, still waiting for 5 on dvd, and ofcourse those movie(s)!

Not to sure what to expect from SGU though, but if Robert Carlyle is in it, it's gotta be worth something!

Last edited:
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High