Easterdaily!

Thrandir

Mar 25, 2006
Easterdaily!

I'm not really well-versed on the etiquette of posting 'daily' threads -

mostly just wanting to wish anyone who celebrates it - risen Savior or chocolate bunnies - a happy Easter!

RL: In the morning, I'll be playing in the band for the church service, which should be a blast. Afternoon, I'm taking off with my family to visit relatives in a nearby city. Evening, back to programming; finishing a term project with a looming deadline. I imagine all the cracks in the day will be filled with rushing around preparing stuff. xD

D2: Been working on my Wind Druid lately (my first). It's been a fun spamming nados, but I'm still - even in act 2 Hell - learning how to control the darn things. Maggot Lair ftl. Give me open spaces with hoards of melee crowds! At least, having compromised my Oak sage to have some tough dire wolves, I have an easier time PvM'ing with him.

Re: Easterdaily!

Happy Easter to everyone who celebrates it!

RL: Have to go to church in the morning. Blech. After that, I have some school work to work on. Other than that though, it's all time for...

D2: Not sure what I'll do yet. Just mated my Blizz sorc, so maybe I'll level her with Pindle runs.

Happy Easter!

RL: Did a bit of cleaning this morning and afternoon. Spent a few hours MP'ing after that, and currently waiting for my rice to finish cooking.

D2: Got Vivio to 87. Had a crazy drop or two, and picked up a couple of bob's ears as well. Good fun.

I'm celebrating Easter, at work! Very quiet so this is not really working. Just hanging around and getting paid :)

RL: Awesome, just awesome. Right now, I can imagine only few minor things that could be better, but definitely not complaining. All good :)

no video games, nopedi nope.

I almost miss going to church on days like these. Easter and midnight mass on Christmas were almost fun compared to the bland normal Sunday services. It helped that I was always an altar boy, so playing my part and knowing I could screw something up in front of hundreds of people always added some excitement.

RL: @ work as the clock strikes midnight. Here for another six hours. I'm going to my GF's for the day, which is always nice. The big bother is that some nasty weather is rolling through sometime this morning. The last storm brought hail the size of baseballs and did some major damage to property. I just hope I'm not out driving if something like that happens this time around.

D2: If I do, it won't be much. Maybe a few LK runs while I have a little spare time, but GF >= D2. ...For now. :badteeth: Kidding, honey, I love you...

Last edited:

Lol, You guys are quick. 12:34 AM where I am, on Easter Sunday. I am DRUNK as hell, and having a good time. (FYI, I can actually type while drunk.. It's strange, really..)

ANYWAYS: RL: Probably gonna spend the day at home, because I don't feel like driving 3 hours to visit the family for Easter. Its... just too far. Instead, I plan on nursing a hangover and playing D2 all day! (Finished off a bottle of Jaeger with my Girlfriend and roommate, starting on a Bottle of 100 proof 1800 Silver!)

D2: Started a Meteorb Sorc for MF reasons Yesterday (Today??) Kill speed is SO much better than the fishymancer, coupled with a savage Lochaber axe on my merc, I've been cruising along. Lots of fun, and the easiest time I've had in A2 Norm with a sorc in recent memory. (Thanks SPF for bringing my attention to the Savage Polearm recipe, by the way! :thumbup: ) Learning a TON about playing without other people, and it's a lot of fun!

Did I mention that I am friggin surprised I can type as accurately as I can right now? I can barely stand.. Guess thats what I get for typing 18 Hours a day! Hah! Anyways, Happy Easter to you guys, for what it's worth. I know I haven't been part of the community for too long, but I am really enjoying it so far! :thankyou:

RL: Going to meet up with relatives or maybe not, not sure. Need to work on an assignment for uni. don't want to :p

D2: Whoa! Found Mal and Sur today in LK. This is my second Sur. My first one was found about 100 runs back. Crazy!

RL : Have a battleplan/to do list... mostly cleaning and write:ups, Maybee I´ll hit some beers later 2. (not likely)

D2 : I just finnished run 8759 @ LK, Need to hit 9k today!

RL: Easter day for the most but not for us. greek orthodox here so Easter day next week. Today i will pass another interview for a job. I wish i can get it. Now i left almost alone , everyone left city ( except girlfriend ) . That leads us too-->

D2: My HC fishynecro waits in LK. Today i will quest him to act 4 and if i dont get the job to act 5 or NM.... I will visit Hell Baal with my frenzy barb too.

D2: Got Vivio to 87. Had a crazy drop or two, and picked up a couple of bob's ears as well. Good fun.

Not mine, I don't donate ears, must've been sorcererbob's?

RL: Wife is on-call and just got called to go to work at the Hospital. Not sure what, probably a C-section or something, I hope. Her family is coming over later, which is fine, I get along with them great.

Also, bought a truck yesterday. I'd been in the market for a truck for about two years but kept putting it off until the finances settled after my son was born. Figured we had enough money to afford a used one, got an '06 Ridgeline with 40k miles on it. Not bad, would've liked less, but Honda's hold their value pretty well so it just wasn't in the cards to get less. I'm extremely satisfied with it, but it barely fits in the garage, I'll have to rearrange and get rid of one of my table saws.

D2: Eh, could be. Depends on if there are any MP games going. I don't feel like hosting today.

RL: Fixed my computer somehow. I got annoyed after it had been broke for nearly a week. Put the Windows CD in the drive, booted from CD and it magically worked. Sigh... On a plus note I found external HDDs can be plugged straight into the X360, which is annoying after I spent £15 on PC-TV cables and switcher boxes. The ex may be coming round later, I'm nervous like a... very nervous person.

D2: Still hasn't sunk in my PC is fixed, but I might do a bit of the old D2...

Happy zombie overlord day :)

RL: injured my foot playing soccer. Bum.

D2: hardcore skelliemancer now up to rescuing anya in hell (got the glacial trail wp) and I'm DREADING the ancients.

RL:Had a weird dream...my mom told me to wake up and in my "half-asleep mode" I answered in italian that my level wasn't high enough. Oddily enough I was refering to my Cold mastery level...apparently I was too cold to get up and thought that would help :D
Church in an hour
then lunch with mom and gf
then work on stupid school project
then work on my cold sorc!

D2:Started a blizz sorc 2 nights ago. Currently lvl 52 in act 2 NM. Going to try and get to lvl 54 real quick so i can drop a spirit monarch on her, then later tonight i'll try and get her to at least act 4, since i HATE act 3 so much.

Happy Easter!

RL: Worked on the PC to mac move (didn't yet know that the 10 year old pc has Firewire); cursed; drank coffee; worked on PC to mac move; cursed; ate lunch; cursed; worked on PC to mac move; cursed; napped; found a firewire port on the PC box; jumped up and down with joy (has firewire, but only USB 1: 8 hours + to move pictures to firewire via usb 1 was not going to happen; 22 minutes via firewire was BRILLIANT!); giggled and laughed with glee; dipped hard-boiled eggs in dye for Easter; drank beer with some aunts and whatnot; still giggling about the 10-year-old, virus-ridden hunk of a PC with Firewire; looking forward to some more PC to mac movement tomorrow, and some more beer and . . .

D2: in the meantime. Yep.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High