PvM Duo: Blizz Sorc and ?

Smmdiablo

Dec 22, 2008
PvM Duo: Blizz Sorc and ?

My brother and I may be starting D2 again and if we roll hardcore I'll be rolling a Blizz sorc and am wondering what would be best with one to clear hell mode and maybe Ubers.

Re: PvM Duo: Blizz Sorc and ?

Anyone? Any classes in particular that are easy to start up on no funds with some MF'ing that go well with a Blizz Sorc?

best parter is going to be a Kicker/trapper imo. You'll have all the damage types represented and something that can solo the ubers which is a select few viable builds even assuming your twinked out to max.
20 dtalon , rest in light sentry, death sentry and shockweb is the core build.

Your other option is a hammer 1 point smiter via gear swap. A pure smiter/zealot would work too, but on your sorc, you'll find he's just playing tag along to your much faster play style.

Frenzy/conc barb works , then you'd both have bo

Some kind of feral/hunger/maul shifter druid.

If your not going to be twinking, then I dont think ubers are a realistic expectation. It's a challenge even using top end items to balance your character with. Thinking about ubers on the untwinked barb I just made for cta and those in the party, well I think it would lead to a fast deeds.

Well we currently don't have gear but when we hit like level 80 we will start MF'ing for gear to help twink ourselves out. Thanks for the suggestions, I'll let him know. And yeah, we won't try ubers unless we're sure we can do it.

I'm also kind of surprised you didn't mention a Fishymancer of some sort. From what I hear they blow through hardcore hell mode like it's nothing.

Well we currently don't have gear but when we hit like level 80 we will start MF'ing for gear to help twink ourselves out. Thanks for the suggestions, I'll let him know. And yeah, we won't try ubers unless we're sure we can do it.

I'm also kind of surprised you didn't mention a Fishymancer of some sort. From what I hear they blow through hardcore hell mode like it's nothing.

If by blow you mean trudge through slowly but surely then yes, they do. :)

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High