tesladin + double dream

brunopeppers

Sep 20, 2008
tesladin + double dream

Hi

Just got dream helm and shield, but isn't pala shield...=/
so i'm planing to make a tesladin, but the question is: how ?
i think this :

4 Zeal
20 salvation
20 resist lighting
15 conviction (+ 3 skill + crescent moon = -150% resist)
rest on Holy shield

about equip i only know about :

Helm: dream
Shield: dream
Weapon: crescent moon

but i think i will have some problems with: IAS, AR, resists

thanks

Re: tesladin + double dream

-150 resist is the cap on conviction, not on -res overall. YOu can go -150res conviction PLUS -35 from crescent moon adding up for -185 resist all.

-150 is the maximum, don't need more... i think cresecnt moon is not really necessary, i go with rw beast, give me nice mods. With conviction, fanactism i don't have problems with ar and ias... so i will max conviction

If I have Dream Helm, Shield, and 20 holy shock skill, will they all stack making a level 50 holy shock?

No, your 20 points into holy shock will not stack with your dreams. Dreams stack because they are items - weird huh?

So saying you have 20 into holy shock and 2 dreams on(making lvl 30 holy shock) then your level 30 holy shock will show; however, lets say you only had one dream (lvl 15 holy shock) then your 20 holy shock from your skill tree would be the one that is active. The rule is the higher level aura will be the one that is active.

Against lightning immunes, Conviction only works at 1/5 power. So if a monster has 110% resist, and your conviction does -150%, then the monsters res will become 110-30=80. So a light immune will still be very resistant. If you use Crescent Moon, then a monster that normally has 110% will have 110-30-35=45. The Crescent Moon works at full power once Conviction breaks the immunity. You might at least keep a CM in your stash for when you go through an area with a lot of monsters that are normally light immune.

Also, you can make CM in a phaseblade and swing fast enough to not need a lot of off-weapon ias (like from fanaticism). You need 55% off-weapon ias to hit the last breakpoints (treachery + ias gloves or amulet will get 65%). Just 20% (from some gloves probably) is enough for a decent speed.

Beast in a War Spike gives 5/5/5/5/8
Beast in a Cadeceus gives 5/5/5/5/9
CM in a Phaseblade gives 5/5/5/5/10
CM in a Phaseblade with 20% more ias gives 5/5/5/5/9
CM in a Phaseblade with 40% more ias gives 5/5/5/5/8

And another reason to use CM: it procs Static Field.

In short, if you use Beast, it will be okay, but if you use Crescent Moon, then

You will crush your enemies, see them driven before you and hear the lamentations of their women.

Last edited:
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High