OT: And Now I'm an Old Foagie Like Jary >.>.

Verashiden

Jun 25, 2006
OT: And Now I'm an Old Foagie Like Jary >.>.

So... when I joined these forums once upon a time, I never thought that I would stay long enough to reach even 1k posts. Now here I am with 5k... Damn I'm old now. So, as per the norm for us old people, I'm going to sit here and bask in the glory of this achievement, remembering the good ole days when Kiba posted more, Ink was on, and Jary wasn't as... Jary like. I shall spend... twenty four hours doing so. We old people are slow like that, you know.

Thanks for putting with me for so long, guys. Here's to another thousand!

Hoora...

ZzZzZz

Re: OT: And Now I'm an Old Foagie Like Jary >.>.

Rofl.

I remember those days; when I used to rule the forums, seize it rise when I gave the word now in the morning I sleep alone... sleep the forums I used to.. err

hmm, yeah that never happened I'm just thinking of that coldplay song.
well,

I remember when me and you and Ink and Kiba used to hold hands and spin in circles in the meadow filled with long grass and flowers until we'd all fall over and laugh and giggle on the ground... those were the days

yeah, that also sorta never happened >.<

I know what you mean though, lets see here... 2000. yup, 9 years. Which means I was a in 10th grade when I started now I'm 24 rofl. See, now if my gf ever gives me crap for playing this game I can just calmly explain to her that this game's been a bigger part of my life then her.... then prolly sleep on the couch for a while, but still ;P

id say congrats but post counts mean nothing to me

so congrats on being here as long as you have and for being a great contributer to this forum. you suck for not mentioning me though ;(

jary needs to stop sniffing glue, but even if he doesnt i <3 him anyways.

and kiba, where has kiba gone ? oh yeah, a bear ate him.

5000 posts, eh?

4800 are probably non-content spam, but congrats anyway.

I guess the real question is whether or not you got the moxie for another 5000?? Don't be a paladin. Say you do.

See, now if my gf ever gives me crap for playing this game I can just calmly explain to her that this game's been a bigger part of my life then her.... then prolly sleep on the couch for a while, but still ;P

"I love you too honey, but in all fairness, Diablo was here first."

XD good reads, people!

Jayson: Sorry I didn't mention you. You know... bears and all. You should be hibernating, right?

Jary: While you'd be sleeping on the couch, I'd get the tar beat out of me >.>.

Liquid: Silly, I don't spam nearly that much.

OMG: Early congrats.

as a newbie forum member, long time D2 fen-addict, i pray my little feeble, un exersized heart out every night i dont end up 24 and still posting...oh god 2 more years...some one hold me

congrats, keep up the good work, i have found many-a-OLD addvise previously given usfull...ish

BTW: MINESWEEPER CHEATS

as a newbie forum member, long time D2 fen-addict, i pray my little feeble, un exersized heart out every night i dont end up 24 and still posting...oh god 2 more years...some one hold me

congrats, keep up the good work, i have found many-a-OLD addvise previously given usfull...ish

BTW: MINESWEEPER CHEATS

Nice malapropism, that's certainly diff-rent :scratchchin:

Well I'm so old I don't know any of you...

Well you are an old timer here.

@about Kiba, he has his wolfy nose pretty much buried into WoW these days. When he's not working he plays most of the U.S. Nighttime and sleeps most of the day.

Well you are an old timer here.

@about Kiba, he has his wolfy nose pretty much buried into WoW these days. When he's not working he plays most of the U.S. Nighttime and sleeps most of the day.

mm.. wasn't there a Kiba that used to post here? :ponder:

must've been a long time ago I guess...

before the Republic

before, the Empire......

DUn DunDun Dun DUnDUN DUn DunDUn!
*Star Destroyers Fly overhead as Verashi stands below in a black cape*

... Okay, I'll play along.

*dons black mask*

Join the Wolven side, Jary Bearwalker. We have... cookies.

Oh, and I'm kinda your brother and stuff... you know... mom always liked to hide that fact from you...

Oh yeah, JOIN ME!!!

ROFL .

"I'll never Join you! no... that's impossible!!?"
NOooooOo *insert whiney groan*

Search your feelings, you know it is true. We've been separated for far too long, brother. Now, with the other bears ready for hibernation, the wolves have a chance to eliminate our rivals once and for all! Join me! The information you hold shall be our guiding light to this... cleansing. WE SHALL RULE ALL!!!

meh, fine.. I've done worse for a cookie @.@

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High