TS/PS/DS Questions

NagisaFurukawa

Feb 26, 2008
myanimelist.net
TS/PS/DS Questions

Hello. I actually play SP, but this just seemed like a more appropriate place to post. Anyway, I'm planning on making a [highlight]themed[/highlight] character with the following skills:

20 Tiger Strike
20 Phoenix Strike
20 Fists of Fire
20 Death Sentry

5 Burst of Speed
1 Prerequisites

She'll be using a Steeldriver Thunder Maul and swinging at 11 frames.

1) Will the Meteors from PS become more of an afterthought to TS/DS in one player Hell games with only +2 to MA? As someone who's never tried TS/DS or even the fire portion of PS, I'm clueless.

2) Does Cobra Strike work just like "ordinary" leech, in that it 1) gets reduced by monster resistance to leech and 2) suffers a % penalty in Hell? My backup plan is to max this instead of DS just for fun, so I'm just curious about its mechanics.

Thanks. =).

Re: TS/PS/DS Questions

I used TS/DS (as NF's Guide) for one of my 2h sword sept (Nemesis). It was pretty powerful at /P1. The fire portion of PS is a great skill too, I used it quite a lot on my Phoenix Striker, but then I had a lot of +skills. Mix it around and enjoy it - You could just use TS&DS, but you don't have to.

I'm not sure about cobra strike. Surely with a Thunder Maul and only a small amount of leech it will be irrelevant?

Anyway, I predict lots of fun - looking forward to the Mat thread already!

Re: TS/PS/DS Questions

I have no solid info to back me up, but I have noticed that Cobra Strike *is* affected by Hell and by monster resistance.

My slvl 12 CS can fill both my globes if I use three strikes and release on Baal's tentacle, but I get nothing back when releasing on Baal or Mephisto.
(In Hell.)

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High