help me with pala builds using maxed prayer

fredsta54

Nov 7, 2003
help me with pala builds using maxed prayer

i want to build a pala that uses meditaion/cleansing as its main aura, 20 prayer for life regenration.

this is on hc, i will probably try and get some pdr.

name some succesful builds plz

Fred

Re: help me with pala builds using maxed prayer

i want to build a pala that uses meditaion/cleansing as its main aura, 20 prayer for life regenration.

this is on hc, i will probably try and get some pdr.

name some succesful builds plz

Fred

Make a monk pally. Use an insight runestaff at 27 to and then switch to an elite staff when you make it to that level. With the med you'll have the double bonus from your maxed prayer. You'll never be hurting for ar or damage either.

At that point decide on your offensive attack form. Charge is great, Vengeance conviction is the other combo I'd look at. Having done both , I'd say the conviction one is a stronger play and more diverse damage type. It's also more party friendly.

At that point get a reapers merc or a lawbringer merc. Stack on around 100 integer pdr and you'll be nearly unkillable.

at this point in the season, for better or worse there is tons of top end runewords floating around for trade on the cheap. A fun variant is to get an infinnity merc granting you conviction so you can run salvation as your primary aura (ontop of the med from insight also granting your prayer bonus)

if your going the staff /pdr route this makes it real easy to hit max res (pdr builds always have lots of res charms in their stash)

:coffee:

i play in classic so i dont get those fancy runewords, i want to play it safe in hc.

i wont be getting 100 pdr :(

more help plz

i play in classic so i dont get those fancy runewords, i want to play it safe in hc.

i wont be getting 100 pdr :(

more help plz

classic, gotcha.. that changes everything. Insight if very easy to make on the realms even untwinked. (all low common runes)

Classic, I'd make a straight up Cleric. Guide for that posted in the stickies.

clicky clicky
http://www.purediablo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=455427

ahh but then u can only kill undead, any more ideas would be great

Fred

Get a six socket weapon, and fill it up with 4 eth runes and 2 shael runes. The secrets of such a weapon manifested fully in 1.08, when eth counts fully in p vs p. Though nerfed in p vs p, the weapon is still useful p vs. m. Fill your inventory up with as many elemental damage runes as possible. Fill your gear with items like War Gores and Guillaume's Face. Also, craft gloves and belts with blood.

I made it to level 84 with one of my Paladins that way.

Last edited:
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High