Making Hdin.

lolaurence

Sep 21, 2008
Making Hdin.

Need ideas, rushes, item lists, what skills i should use. Also i need a shard :)
Any help is appreciated.

-Laurence

Re: Making Hdin.

hmm for starting off a hamdin. i havent made a hamdin for years, i prefer none cookie cutter builds, they are more fun and unique imo, i enjoy playing them.

20 blessed hammer
20 vigor
20 concentrate
20 blessed aim
1 redemption
rest to holy shield

a list of obtainable items

shard
resist fcr ring
resists ring
magefist
+pala ammy resists are nice
twitchthroe
3x pdiamond large or kite shield
hotspurs are great, but any old resist boots will do
fhr resists belt
tarnhelm

this is for an 80 fcr setup. try and get 75 light and fire resists in hell. i think fhr (fastre hit recovery)breakpoint is 50, that is also nice to have

Fred

That gear list is good and cheap the only problem is I don't think you can get to the 50fhr bp with it so you may be better off getting boots with good res and 10fhr. You could even get a priz shield with fhr (which can be shoppped) if you wanted to keep the hotspurs.

forget hammerdin, use this build, i am currently making 1 of these guys on hc (pvm obviously)

it is a hybrid of charge and hammers, as skills (vigor) synergize both

20 concentration
20 blessed hammers
20 vigor
20 charge

with no + skills you will get +1400% enhanced damage using concentarte as your main aura

hammers will do enough damage (the most overpowered skill in the game doesnt need to be fully synergized)

you will charge with a battlehamer , the best 1h charge weapon in the game, before u get a good bh u can use clegs gloves and sword

no need for redemption with mana leach and life steal charging you will do plenty of damage

but he is just a project it is an lod build but i dont seee why it cant work in classic

Fred

i think im gonna go with fredstas idea. mostly because i have most of those items. firstly can i use tearhaunch. they have +2 to vigor (synergie) and +10 to all res. i did have tarn but that got stolen and i do have fhr 30% fhr belt with res. also will a +1 to skills shield do? :) err so i need...
1.shard.
2.+1 to pala skills ammy
3.Tarn
and thats it i guess. if someone could sell me those i would greatly appreciate this. Thanks,
-Laurence
oh and also my account name is KAF_PVP

Hey, i dont mean to hijack any1s thread or go off topic but what realm do ya play fred?

Just so you know lolaurance, synergies only work with actual skill points in the skill, item bonuses don't give synergy.

ya correct,

+skills from gear does NOT add to synergy bonuses

+skills from gear DOES increase active skills

for example:

bles ham, concentration, vigor:

+skill gear will give your bless ham attack more damage from +skill gear raising bles ham skill

+skill gear will give your bless ham attack more damage from +skill gear raising concentration skill

+skill gear will give you more vigor speed (when using vigor) from +skill gear raising vigor skill

+skill gear will *NOT* give bless ham attack more damage from +skill gear raising vigor skill (only actual sk pts into vigor will enhance the syenrgy bonus to bles ham skill-attack)

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High