Just had a rly nice game:D

iewcce

Aug 26, 2007
Just had a rly nice game:D

rushed my friends from act1 norm to act4hell hf! on my way to hf i find shako 134, white diadem. i got the pg in hf, and had 2 pgs in chest.. rolled a random gc in chest with the 3 pgms.. and i rolled a 40life coldskiller xD

Re: Just had a rly nice game:D

Thats not nice mate, keeping all the good luck for yourself. How about sending some over here. :jig:

But seriously congrats on the finds and the nice roll.

Get the Lottery on quick before your luck runs out!

Nice roll and good finds, congrats.........(mutter.......curse my own bad luck.........mutter obscenities)

No really....happy for you m8.

Hey an MtG player! And wtf a nice roll in first try??

But what do you actually do with the white diadem? I didn't know what to do with mine, and stupidly imbued it and got dumb mods.

Congrats on that roll, I never got anything like that on a grand charm yet.

White diadems are used for imbuing mostly. Their high item level makes it desirable to imbue. Of course it depends on character level as well.

And of course, after imbuing, expect disappointments 99% of the time...

run to the local drug store, buy a lottery ticket, fill it out, and send it to me ASAP...

Haha ty.. if i had money atm id buy a ticket indeed^^ got ber ist ist for the charm, traded ber for ohm and got a 654 cta:p ill prolly die tonight of a shelf falling down on me tho, cuz now i gotta be in dept with luck^^

Haha ty.. if i had money atm id buy a ticket indeed^^ got ber ist ist for the charm, traded ber for ohm and got a 654 cta:p ill prolly die tonight of a shelf falling down on me tho, cuz now i gotta be in dept with luck^^

lol... i hate you. you are the most luckiest person i have seen in my life. but as you said, you are now in debt with luck XD.

omg.. i didnt wanna say anything, but due to the last runeword i feel i must^^ today ive made 3 other ctas, after that on.. 562, 353, 253.. and just now i made a hoto in an eth flail.. hoto 40 ofc^^¨ im still alive tho! im really on a roll!! xD

Sometimes, nice things happen all at once. You can expect a few barren months after this.

Today, I had some luck myself: in a keyrun, Nihlathak dropped me two keys at once and a Tal armor in one game. In a trade I managed something I'd have thought impossible: I traded a Griswold armor, which I used to give away free in Ladder. And what did I get for it? I was offered a toxic small charm (100 poison damage), and it turned out to have the vita prefix - added 16 life. The seller was aware of its worth too. He must have been desperate to get the armor...

ok, i gotta warn ya man.... there is a account hacking epidemia going around. as you can see lots and lots of accounts have been haxed. victims claim no use of 3rd party programs that could be sniffers nor telling their password to anyone. beware man, beware :|

all is moved to secure, secret muleaccount ty for warning mate!

Oh just recalled this thread.

..... NM rush- Um. Um, you know...

Now I'm really wondering if NM rush can be the best thing with a balance between cheapness and profit and easyness.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High