Bear sorc

DNNI

Dec 23, 2007
Bear sorc

Hi. I am going to be getting a beast soon (I have dual dream and infinity) but I do not understand how IAS works with bears. Does only weapon IAS count making a 6s PB the only weapon that is viable?

in wereform, the weapon IAS is by far the most important, so you definitely want a fast-striking weapon. On top of that, ~98% of your damage will be elemental, so speed is more important than just about anything for delivering your damage...

There's a link floating around to a wereform IAS calc... searching...

Edit;
well, it's linked elsewhere in the forums, so I'll assume it's an allowed link... http://home.comcast.net/~thedragoon/wereformadvanced.html

I was thinking of using a 5 socket scepter at -10 base speed and using beast in that to allow me to not switch weapons. Also, how do add the fant effect to that calculator?

non-wereform, skill IAS.

As for the weapon, I think it makes sense, but I've never tried one of these sorcs, so I can't tell you how viable it really is. However, can you make Beast in scepters? I might be thinking of another RW, but I thought you couldn't.

Edit: I checked - scepters will work for Beast. I must've been thinking of something else.

mmm... I did some caculations. Looks like grizzy's weapon or 6s phase blade are the only real options. Also you can do a 6s phaseblade with 1x shael and 5x gems with +15% ias and resist all which is pretty nice..

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High