USWEST: Back to D2

arbskyz

Oct 11, 2004
USWEST: Back to D2

hello, i havent played D2 in about a year and a couple months, i was into the hardcore scene and now im thinking about getting back into it. but i was wondering how big is the community and is it worth it for me to go out and buy the game again is the game fading? are they still updating, and are there still players around? lol well if anyone has info please reply thanks!

The west is dead, at least in terms of people that hang out on these forums. I live in Cal and returned to the East after a few months of play on West this season. It just isn't happening there anymore.

East and EU are still thriving, me thinks it is a circling of the wagons, so to speak.:sad2:

Head East or be damned to be alone all the time. At least on East there are people around some of the time! Also, many of the East people play rather late which could fit your time well.

Most of West moved to the East, for some reason. Now it's almost stupid to play west because the community is at least 50% bigger on East. With d2jsp, the community is actually really thriving. You can get any gear, any rush, etc. pretty quickly.... At least trade for it.... At least if you overpay for it.

And on Dii.net, you can actually get useful advice.

I live in Cali and play East. If you need any help starting out on East, tell me in game: *Forbiddian.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High