best way to increase zerk damage

bombaa

Sep 3, 2007
best way to increase zerk damage

whats better way to increase berserk damage could i use barb combat skill or max damage gc,sc's??

whats better way to increase berserk damage could i use barb combat skill or max damage gc,sc's??

Each +1 in Zerk = 15% ED extra. So for example, 6 combat skill charms = 90% ED extra, which is almost your listed weapon's damage (which would be 100%) added again. So if you had a 500 damage weapon, you'll add an additional 450 damage to your listed damage via those 6 combat skill charms.

Max damage charms work differently. For example, when you add 10-25 damage like with Wartravs, you'll notice more than 25 is added to your damage.

In the end, it depends how much damage your weapon does on its own to determine how to get the most damage from your berserk. If you have a low damage weapon, the +max charms will likely give more. If you have a huge damage weapon (500+) your skill charms will start to edge it out.

Cheers,

Each +1 in Zerk = 15% ED extra. So for example, 6 combat skill charms = 90% ED extra, which is almost your listed weapon's damage (which would be 100%) added again. So if you had a 500 damage weapon, you'll add an additional 450 damage to your listed damage via those 6 combat skill charms.

Max damage charms work differently. For example, when you add 10-25 damage like with Wartravs, you'll notice more than 25 is added to your damage.

In the end, it depends how much damage your weapon does on its own to determine how to get the most damage from your berserk. If you have a low damage weapon, the +max charms will likely give more. If you have a huge damage weapon (500+) your skill charms will start to edge it out.

Cheers,

i use botd cb 352ed what is best?

i use botd cb 352ed what is best?

What's the listed damage? Massive no? Take your weapon's listed damage and look to see how many +combat skills you'll add (each one being 15% additional ED). If it's more than 400+, then you should probably use combat charms unless you have a godly number of small +3 max charms.

Cheers,

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High