sundaily

moiselvus

Oct 5, 2006
sundaily

cause its sunday....

RL: nothing, just going to play d2 all day....

D2:
ever tried using teleport as a weapon? I did, and it worked, cleared the maggot lair using teleport, so my merc could kill... i need less then half an xp bar before level 24 now, so i'll make 24 today... I hope it'll speed me up enough to get in mid act 3, but you never know, do you?

Ahh, Sunday.. the day of Rest.... I don tthink that applies to me tho
RL - gettin the kids to clean thier room ( HA HA HA ) and while Im spliting my attention the other half will go to the kitchen:p

D2 - well Since I jsut got Ember thu act1 NM we start work on the staff... then on to the hassle of Act 3, altho act 3 should go fast with tele xD

RL: Nothing special. Been there, done that, got bored...

D2: Made some LK runs. Found only one "good" ring that might be useful... oh, of course also several gems and runes. :rolleyes:

Later more D2, maybe starting a new char or continue Sabina_II @ Hell... :azn:

sunday nope its my tuesday weird wrk schedules

RL:bout to go out to eat with my fiance and my littlest girl then long boring work as we are in the middle of a small disturbance that we knew was coming

D2:working on rebuilding my pvp venomancer I had his stats all screwed up at least 20 points in str that were unneeded. and i continue to slowly work on my barb

RL - clean out my closets. I am afraid the closet monster will get me and I will never be seen again.

D2 - Yesterday, I got my necro to act IV NM. Today, I will either practice with the hammerdin or push the zealot half way through act II Hell.

RL: Been canvassng students for most of the day to join Tae Kwon Do. Then came back home to…

D2: … My assassin and sorceress, both of whom are now Champions.

RL: Watched the eagles play and the pats/bills game. Lost 5$ on bets. Drank a lot of beer. Had an overall good day.

D2: Starting my 1.09 rusher and a new sorc.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High