non socket values

Dasanic

Aug 20, 2004
non socket values

I am just coming back from 1.09 and still confused on the value of some things. I have been muling the 3 socket light armours that I have been finding runnin the pits. Is there a value to armour and sup armour that does not have any sockets in them. Just trying to get some wealth back and get some decent gear. Not sure if this matters but is on west scl.

you can check the trade values forum. generally socketed elite armor (prefferably 500+ def) are worth something if they r 3 or 4 soks.
edit: people also like 3sok mageplates for making nigma for some reason. (maximum soks on mp is 3 i think)

you can check the trade values forum. generally socketed elite armor (prefferably 500+ def) are worth something if they r 3 or 4 soks.
edit: people also like 3sok mageplates for making nigma for some reason. (maximum soks on mp is 3 i think)

Some people like mageplate and breast plate because of the low strength requirement. Since Enigma boost your strength by a lot, being able to wear it with low investement point in strength means that you can dump much of your stats point in other areas such as vitality.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High