Question on lit jav build

trublu aog

Mar 14, 2006
Question on lit jav build

can any1 give a brief summary of best gear (price doesnt matter) and a small bit of info? its goin to be mostly pvm some pvp thanks

PvM 'eBay' Route:
Griffon 200/20/15 5/5 Light Die
Upped 200/9 Eth Titans
2Java/20IAS/XXdex/XXStr/XXAll Res / 3java/20IAS
Enigma +775def 15/15 Dusk Shroud
Pheonix 15/400/400/21 15/15 Monarch
Upped 150ed Razortail 158def
Mara 30
BK5
Raven 250/20
Rare 30FRW/10FHR/Triple Res Boots / Eth Treks 170/15/15/70 / Wts 190/10/50

Anni 20/20/10
Torch 20/20
X Java 45lifers
X 20l/5@ / X 20life/11lr-fr-cr

Did I miss anything?

k i think i got a good idea of wat to shoot for even tho it would take ages to actually get most of it with those stats lol, but i am lucky enough to have some of it w/ non perf stats

Is it really worth it to skip Tgods for Razor ??
Yup. Pierce DRASTICALLY increases the killing power of Lightning Fury. Makes a HUGE difference.

If you're going to be primarily a Charged Striker, then there's an arguement for TGods, but if you're a LFzon, Razortail is pretty much understood to be the consensus best belt in the game.

i think tincann means the redemption aura that it grants. useful to gain life and especially mana from dead monsters. also clears annoying revives.
though there's no right choice as if you have enough mana leech pheonix isn't needed. faceted jmod is overkill as well.

why not 6/6/4 cta? lol

i think tincann means the redemption aura that it grants. useful to gain life and especially mana from dead monsters. also clears annoying revives.
though there's no right choice as if you have enough mana leech pheonix isn't needed. faceted jmod is overkill as well.

why not 6/6/4 cta? lol

I suppose, I just adore it when soloing in multi games - or the occasional goofballing PvP. :azn: Otherwise my favorite choice is a double facet Mosers, and then get my leech from a dual ring. :cool:

I suppose, I just adore it when soloing in multi games - or the occasional goofballing PvP. :azn: Otherwise my favorite choice is a double facet Mosers, and then get my leech from a dual ring. :cool:

ahh i remember you recommending mosers as a shield in your original guide. much thanks btw, made me build a javazon of my own.

The 1st character I ever beat Hell Baal with was a Lightning Javazon. I made her right after reading the guide and in no time she was plowing through Hell.

She's still one of my most powerful characters. And THE most fun to play.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High