Pierce.

StLife

Jul 13, 2006
Pierce.

How many times can a projectile pierce, and are the chances the same for every roll?

StLife said:
How many times can a projectile pierce, and are the chances the same for every roll?

With guided, 0.

With any other projectile, the limit on the number of perices is limited only to the range of the weapon. If you have 100% peirce, it'll keep going until it reaches the end of it's range (or if it fails it's AR check, I believe) - and yes, the chance to peirce will remain the same against every enemy in the line.

I seem to recall that the max is 5 because the chance to pierce is reduced each time it successfully pierces.
Or maybe that was changed in 1.11?

StLife said:
I seem to recall that the max is 5 because the chance to pierce is reduced each time it successfully pierces.
Or maybe that was changed in 1.11?

The max was five (or something near to that) in 1.09 with guided arrow, because that's how far it's range could carry it before it stopped.

No, I mean for example if a projectile with 100% to pierce would do so, then the % would be lower (lets say 70%) for the monster behind the first one, and then even lower for the monster after that.
There was a table holding that information a long time ago, but I can't seem to find it now.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High