[won by mafia] 2d3 game normal, no lore, just lynching [Game Thread]

Correcting my own quote, so it makes sense and doesnt seem like I try and accuse coju

@Pyrotechnician

Sorry, no dissertation provided. Going through 20+ pages of posts, picking out quotes and putting in a coherent form was more work than I thought.

I gave Skjolde a brief summary, but he didn't agree with my point of view. How about you, your thoughts on it? coju did just use post manipulation on Gorny's post to own me, is misdirection a strategy he is incapable of?

Do you believe Gorny has a special relationship with Noodle? As in, he can summon him for his support, regardless of role alignment?

I get the feeling players are generally being cautious with their decisions today, which is good. If we happen to lynch a townie today, we get a LYLO situation tomorrow and it's only exasperated by the Noodle factor.

@Pyrotechnician

Sorry, no dissertation provided. Going through 20+ pages of posts, picking out quotes and putting in a coherent form was more work than I thought.

I gave Skjolde a brief summary, but he didn't agree with my point of view. How about you, your thoughts on it? coju did just use post manipulation on Gorny's post to own me, is misdirection a strategy he is incapable of?

Do you believe Gorny has a special relationship with Noodle? As in, he can summon him for his support, regardless of role alignment?
Was that the summary where you talked about finding scum amongst those that didnt vote BH?

Was that the summary where you talked about finding scum amongst those that didnt vote BH?
Yeah, perhaps if I had given it a more formal appearance with citations, you might have been more open to it's concept.

Thank you. He has been more active for sure. I don’t have leanings one way or another. Other members have noted that Pyrotechnician has been less himself in recent games, so maybe he’s just being himself?

[coju did just use post manipulation on Gorny's post to own me, is misdirection a strategy he is incapable of?
Maybe.
You’ve never been by the Noodle Compound have you? I’m pretty sure Gorny runs the place and can indeed summon noodle at will

• Haha
Reactions: Leopold Stotch
I'm atleast open to the fact that one scum didn't vote for BH
Has that been the trend in most/all the games you've played, one mafia votes on the lynch train and one mafia votes a different person/doesn't vote?

Also when coju/snicker both said they were in consideration on being the 5th vote, do you believe them?

Skjolde you don't happen to be in cahoots with coju are you? coju declares that he deduced there is a mafia member in the group of 3 current voting BH, then about an hour later you place your vote so you're luckily excluded from his suspicion list.

Did you happen to pick up a power role vibe from D2DC? You are pretty good at sniffing out subtle undertones.

Well, I was being accused at the time, wasn't I? The specifics just weren't there yet.
If I hadn't replied at all, that could be taken as scummy, no?
I mean, yes and no?

I guess that depends on how you look at the conversation.

So @coju how do you stand on this vote now? I think there are some irregularities in pyro's play. He is certainly much more active than normal, but I suppose you feel like you owe it to the other scum member to atleast try to participate?

He was one of the 3 that for the longest voted on BH (Gorny is also one of them)

He also made the remark that he (pyro) and D2DC could read eachother very well, which is an odd remark considering that D2DC was NK'ed.

If you are going with this argument, I technically owed it to my last scum team to participate and that didn't really make me contribute until it was crunch time.

The more and more we go back and forth the more I keep getting a feeling that I'm arguing with you, but should be focusing my attention elsewhere.

I don’t think the link between pyro and d2dc reading one another then one winding up dead points directly at the other being scum. Although, I could be wrong, as it is one of those moves where you look both ways

Alternative, the scum team could have picked up on this and purposely killed D2DC to make me look suspect. Which could further explain why the D2DC kill seemed so random since he had no beef with anyone.

Day 2 votes:

Gorny 1 (coju)

Players alive:

1. Gorny
2. Noodle
3. Skjolde
4. coju
5. Zhao_Yue
6. snickersnack
7. Pyrotechnician

Dead:
1. Babyhell Vanilla Town
2. D2DC Town Doctor

With 7 players alive it takes 4 votes to lynch and 5 to lock (standard ruling here) (please correct me if wrong calculated)

@Pyrotechnician

Its crazy, its almost like making a case against someone is work or something!

Coju isn't much of one for misdirection usually, but at the same time sometimes I can't understand his thinking so maybe that is a form of misdirection?

Gorny and Noodle could be lovers you are right. No doubts there. I think its a long distance relationship though because Gorny is in Central time zone somewhere and I think Noodle is west coast.

Alternative, the scum team could have picked up on this and purposely killed D2DC to make me look suspect. Which could further explain why the D2DC kill seemed so random since he had no beef with anyone.
That's a good point. That first day, there was some HEAVY spam, it would be a good catch for scum to read that specific post and then try and frame you. And no, im not being sarcastic, there was litteraly 15 pages or so from D1, that post could easily have gone unnoticed.

Who do you think would have noticed something like that? I would say someone like D2DC but he is dead.

Maybe.

You’ve never been by the Noodle Compound have you? I’m pretty sure Gorny runs the place and can indeed summon noodle at will

Sadly I cannot summon Noodle at will. The man does not do anything unless he wills it.

Speaking of Noodle, I am considering actually voting on him. Yes, I think he was possibly town or maybe a PR. But the fact that he has not bothered to respond to a post or two of mine pointing at him is pushing me to not trust him.

As to the rest of the posts asking me stuff, I just got to work, will catch up soon.

That's a good point. That first day, there was some HEAVY spam, it would be a good catch for scum to read that specific post and then try and frame you. And no, im not being sarcastic, there was litteraly 15 pages or so from D1, that post could easily have gone unnoticed.

Who do you think would have noticed something like that? I would say someone like D2DC but he is dead.

I mean....technically you noticed it.

I need to pick up my kid. I'll be on again in an hour. Be ready for some poorly written mobile posts for the rest for the day..

Gorny and Noodle could be lovers you are right. No doubts there. I think its a long distance relationship though because Gorny is in Central time zone somewhere and I think Noodle is west coast.
You busted us!

We're working on a new 1970's ish TV Show called "I Love Noodle!"

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High