• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

uber smiter help

n00bgod

Nov 7, 2004
Memphis
uber smiter help

hey guys im tryin to make a smiter that will tear up some ubers, and maybe do good in pvp too/other pvm

heres what i have so far:
grief pb (366/30) -_-
hoz - jah'd (can get exile)
verdung
draculs
enigma (can get fort)

i was just wondering what would be a good choice of rings/ammys and whether or not go fort or nigma. also i cant decide on hoz or exile, i know exile has lifetap and i wouldnt need to wear marrows then, but hoz has the highest smite dmg (correct?) and my grief is kinda low so that + marrows may be what i need to go to have the right dmg/life tap. also if i dont use marrows what boots do yall recommend

any help is appreciated

taylor
uswest nl
*xzile

Ce Olba

Banned
Apr 15, 2005
n00bgod said:
hey guys im tryin to make a smiter that will tear up some ubers, and maybe do good in pvp too/other pvm

heres what i have so far:
grief pb (366/30) -_-
hoz - jah'd (can get exile)
verdung
draculs
enigma (can get fort)

i was just wondering what would be a good choice of rings/ammys and whether or not go fort or nigma. also i cant decide on hoz or exile, i know exile has lifetap and i wouldnt need to wear marrows then, but hoz has the highest smite dmg (correct?) and my grief is kinda low so that + marrows may be what i need to go to have the right dmg/life tap. also if i dont use marrows what boots do yall recommend

any help is appreciated

taylor
uswest nl
*xzile

Now, lets see. I would suggest Exile (in elite shield ofc) coz all the elite shields have the same avg dmg, 46 (once has 46.5). And if u decide to use exile, u will have godly lifetap, 20%, meanin screw marrows and grab gores for open wounds. And as a helm (if you will use exile) i suggest umum coa for the resists, but if u use zaka, then coa berber. And as for the armor, myself i prefer enigma for the str, tele and 2 all skills. Yes i know, frot gives more dmg, but if u got an uber lifetapped, dmg just doesn't count, coz u win easily (i know from experience, me and my mate tried with a bvc and a hammerdin, and it didnt work, then i brought my smiter and it was just way too easy). And if u plan to do, let's say, Lilith, my advice is that you dont need any pots, just as long as lilith stays lifetapped (with exile and draculs that means always), since every hit u make u gain full life, meanin lilith's poison doesn't even tickle u. And rings and ammy, lets see, i used mara's and 2x bk (coz of the life and +skills, and resists on mara). And btw, my grief is 33/365, and it does just darn good. And i don't even have Exile, i prefer the resistances on Zaka. (but for the best results Exile+Coa UmUm= high resistances and nice dr too)