• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

Need help killing diablo clone now!

Jan 19, 2004
Need help killing diablo clone now!

I can't kill him by myself. I need someone that is trustworthy to help me.

Leave your account name and ill whisper you.

tintrail

Jul 16, 2003
Visit site
hey man.. i can help you if you want.. my druid is pretty good.. lmk.. i dont want your charm, just the opportunity to kill the clone =)

Jan 19, 2004
I would like to thank tintrail for his and his friends help!

The charm was 17/16/8

Not bad! I am very happy and the DC was harder than I thought. It was EXTREMELY laggy though. I am on 56k and I have a 700mhz and 128mb. It just ran really slow when he popped onto the screen.

bwirum

Jul 2, 2003
Norway
Visit site
We were 3 people who took him out pretty easily, that was with one bone necro, one zerk baba and one .09 nova/fw sorc (me) to static him down. Dead in just over a minute..

freedom_boy75

Jan 26, 2004
If the diablo clone becomes activated when you are playing, can you save and exit the game without having the diablo clone opportunity being disabled? If so, I would make the assumption that you can then host a game to get help fighting the clone.

freedom_boy75

Jan 26, 2004
yikes!! that means for my character that I play over LAN, I must not play single-player but to host a game just to make sure I can get help if the Diablo clone comes.

FattyMcGee

Sep 27, 2003
Visit site
freedom_boy75 said:
oh... that means no diablo clone on solo play too right? Just in ladder games only?

halfway correct. you're right that there is no d clone on solo play. However, d clone is on the realms online (US East Realm, US West Realm, Europe Realm, etc.) those realms have both ladder and non-ladder play, and D clone can spawn in both places.

hope that helps

--fatty

LifePincher

Jun 22, 2003
Visit site
Yes you can .

Yes , once he does spawn , you {can} exit & come back in with another charactor . I screwed up once & left while the soj counter was going crazy (2soj+ sold every 30sec) to grab another charactor .......... When I came back , soj counter completly stopped ...... Coincindence ? I think not .

freedom_boy75 said:
If the diablo clone becomes activated when you are playing, can you save and exit the game without having the diablo clone opportunity being disabled? If so, I would make the assumption that you can then host a game to get help fighting the clone.