• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

73|-| 1337 5\//\/|>4`/ 7|-|834|> (or: Sunday thread) <

nepeta

Sep 19, 2004
The Netherlands
73|-| 1337 5\//\/|>4`/ 7|-|834|> (or: Sunday thread)

For those of you wondering why I reverted too 1337-speak, I just spend a quarter of an hour on the Bnet forum (2), thinking it was the SPF. I was going mad, seeing the influx of noobs and dumb posts about disgusting Bnet things, and the lack of true SP believers standing up. I thought the forum had finally died, and fallen to the barbarians. So I'd just put up a little 1337-nonsense, to trigger a healthy immuno reaction, just to make sure I'm reading the right stuff again :)

It is WEEKEND still, I have done NOTHING usefull, and liking it. Trained a bit, played my sin through A4 untill River of Flame WP, going to do Baal tonight, will be tough, but hey, I'm still going. So, all around is hapiness, and boundless joy, I love you all :)

salut!

aman

Assassin Moderator
Mar 23, 2005
Scotland
Well played a little of my blizz sorc this morning finally learnt blizzard then went to a festival kind of thing in edinburgh.

Just back so gonna play some more of my sorc currently on act 3

Aman

OCAU_MIKLE

Banned
Jan 4, 2005
RL: Got tanked yesterday. Was a mates 19th!. Had a ball!
D2: Did my first set of 1.11 HF rushes (7 chars) in 6 hours. Didn't get jack diddle squat :(.

- ocau_mikle

Registrar

Aug 13, 2005
San Diego, CA
Life, my newest necromancer, cruised through act four. Act 5 took a little longer, but for the Ancients I had a few Moon Lord revives. Those things are so sweet. I now present my newest Destroyer; Destroyer Life.

I also beat NM Diablo on my ww barb, that was scary; almost died from Iron Maiden while I was being careful using concentrate. Oh yeah, I almost forgot the forge hooked me up with a Lem rune.

In much better news, I got to surf this morning from 5-7:30 and it was actually okay. At least it didn't smell so bad.

Have a nice Sunday!

:EDIT: Forgot about the forge:

nepeta

Sep 19, 2004
The Netherlands
salvo said:
but your 'r' is wrong, i think?
r = 12 ? yours is 8 :p

Tell me all about it, your 1337ness :p

OCAU_MIKLE said:
RL: Got tanked yesterday. Was a mates 19th!. Had a ball!
D2: Did my first set of 1.11 HF rushes (7 chars) in 6 hours. Didn't get jack diddle squat :(.

- ocau_mikle

Know how you feel, just got Hel :x

water_moon

Jul 19, 2004
IL, USA
Yea! I didn't have to go house shopping today! Been doing that the last 3 days and at this pointI don't want one... well I do, just not the hassle.

Shadow Druid

Jul 10, 2005
New Zealand
Ugh I spent most of the day running around recovering my corpse while swearing at my computer. :mad: First there was an Undead Soul Killer Boss Pack that repeatedly owned me, and my failure to put up TP's meant I had to run/tele all the way through the Great Marsh several times. Once I finally dealt with that I finished Act 3 with little problem. Little did I know what those Burning Souls had in store for me on the Plains of Despair. I fail to understand how Blizzard thought it was a good idea to make a monster type that can (and repeatedly does) one hit kill a 71% resist character from off the screen.

ATTN: BLIZZARD --- Running around trying in vain to dodge hugely overpowered Lightning bolts while trying to pick up my numerous corpses is NOT MY IDEA OF A FUN GAME. Eventually I had to go to work, which was almost a relief compared to the frustrating day I had. After work I died some more then finally reached the City of the Damned Waypoint :clap: I'm going to take a few days off since I have a test on Tuesday night.

Dec 16, 2004
Shadow Druid said:
I fail to understand how Blizzard thought it was a good idea to make a monster type that can (and repeatedly does) one hit kill a 71% resist character from off the screen.

Actually, I don't think Blizzert intended for Gloams to be so gawd awful powerful. Thats why we refer to it as 'the Gloam bug,' cause they do way more damage than they should. What I don't understand is how Blizzard could release patch 1.11, and still neglect to fix the Gloams bug. :mad:

As for me, I did some Countess runs today with my Fishymancer. Its a good thing I was only doing the runs for experience rather than runes, cause lately she's been pretty stingy. Although, I have managed to level up from level 77 to 80, equip my Arachnids Mesh, and then level some more up to 81. My highest find IIRC was either a Shael I found on Tuesday, or teh Hel I found today.

TrubbaNot

Jun 21, 2005
Midwest US
Shadow Druid said:
After work I died some more
For some reason, that gave me the giggles :lol:

Went to a trade show. Gift items, not books. Mostly crap. Found some amazing bookmarks made from old ivory piano keys (the sides, not the tops) but the pricepoint is a bit high for our market...trying to decide whether to take the risk. Incredibly detailed scrimshaw (!!) but I am not sure the people in that town will pay $20.00 for a bookmark, even though it is truly a unique work of art (as well as being a creative way to recycle old ivory).

Just got home from the bar, so no Diablo yet. I hope to play BeCaws later and make some progress. =eep

Tournai Solum

Jul 24, 2005
Hm...

Pul rune from somewhere....

Leveled my Sorc up to 70some, got 19 in Fireball...

My Ironbarb is level 20, and just killed Radament.

My Assassin is... still waiting to be played. I need a build, I guess.

Did a few Baal runs... looking for a damn Swordguard... =/ Haven't found it.

And somewhere I found a Pul rune.
>.> Some people say their highest rune find is like... Shael or Hel...
<.< Then Pul is a lot higher. It's kinda... nervewracking, to say the least.

*shrugs* Ah well. I remember checking something. I have runes 15, 17, and 19. I don't remember their names, but I remember the numbers. They can be make into a runeword, too. Dunno which one. Strange things, we remember.