• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

2 Enchant questions

bruthor

Member
Jul 3, 2005
216
0
102
33
Norway
2 Enchant questions

#1 Can enchant be used at minions like wolves from HotO, or just you and merc?

#2 Does it work at following minions: skeletons, ravens, poison creeper?

Thanx. considering a summon chanter, but need to know a bit more first...
 

Harleyquin

Member
Apr 12, 2005
339
0
122
1. Yes

2. Just Skeletons, not the others.

P.S. Do not post two similar threads simultaneously. It annoys the moderators and violates the User Agreement we signed up to.
 

bruthor

Member
Jul 3, 2005
216
0
102
33
Norway
Harleyquin said:
1. Yes

2. Just Skeletons, not the others.

P.S. Do not post two similar threads simultaneously. It annoys the moderators and violates the User Agreement we signed up to.

Thanx.
I'm really sorry about posting to identical treads. It was a mistake. When I pressed the -submit key, nothing happened, and when I went back to sorceress forum, it was not there. :scared: Don't hit me
 

bruthor

Member
Jul 3, 2005
216
0
102
33
Norway
How 'bout charge item golems. They can be enchanted, but if you have both stone armor and metalgrid ammy, can you still use both golems at once.
 

Harleyquin

Member
Apr 12, 2005
339
0
122
I'm quite sure the game only allows one golem of any type at once, even those from charges. If you use stone for clay and then use metalgrid the clay will disappear.
 

miroba

Member
Jan 23, 2005
106
0
33
33
cali
www.myspace.com
wow thats amazing.. really! :clap:
i never knew u could enchant other minions
i thought u could just enchant yourself and other players
a skellimancer would own with skellys using a demon limb(i think thats it)
to enchant his skellys. thats really cool :clap:
 

bruthor

Member
Jul 3, 2005
216
0
102
33
Norway
miroba said:
wow thats amazing.. really! :clap:
i never knew u could enchant other minions
i thought u could just enchant yourself and other players
a skellimancer would own with skellys using a demon limb(i think thats it)
to enchant his skellys. thats really cool :clap:

Demon limb can be a prebuffer, wich means full trangs set is available. (can't remember if it includes a wand) Trangs = fire mastery! Maybe FM even adds to corpse explosion too, at least half of it. Than you get high level Lower Resist. Some magefists and some + skills and your fire skills will be useable. High LR can go well with magi or Poison Nova as well. Man this was a cool brainstormer! Guess I will turn up a skill calc real soon, and if you see a enchant summoner, thats me!
 

chubbypuppy

Member
Dec 2, 2003
568
0
255
bruthor said:
if you see a enchant summoner, thats me!

You might want to figure in the cost of recharging the demon limb. Enchanting 12-15 skellies per game for 10? mins costs like 100k+ I think...
 

darkstalker

Member
Aug 2, 2005
45
0
5
NY
you can use the recharge horodric cube transmute i think the formule is 1 Ort Rune + 1 Chipped Gem (any kind) + Weapon = Fully Repaired and Recharged Weapon
 

TopHatCat64

Member
Jul 8, 2004
3,119
390
208
The SPF
chubbypuppy said:
You might want to figure in the cost of recharging the demon limb. Enchanting 12-15 skellies per game for 10? mins costs like 100k+ I think...

Not to mention even targeting the right skellie to enchant as they runaround all over the place...
 

smeer

Member
Aug 2, 2005
594
0
466
Harleyquin said:
1. Yes

2. Just Skeletons, not the others.

P.S. Do not post two similar threads simultaneously. It annoys the moderators and violates the User Agreement we signed up to.

Can you also enchant a Grizzly?