Single Pass Untwinked P8 Fury Druid - Fenrir

Update. Wow, hell is hard as ****.

My merc dies way too easily. I can't get my hits going without someone tanking for me. It's been hit and run. The lack of CC is really hurting this Fury Druid. My Frenzy Barb had Howl and Taunt to help.

I felt I definitely needed gear upgrades asap. Firstly, I made a Smoke Armour for my Merc (will swap around with myself). Not much impact though, since I don't think the lack of resistance was what's troubling us.

538U8ii.png

Next thing was to make a Lawbringer. A 3 Soc Legend Sword dropped in Brood Moor. But I didn't realise that I needed 10 more Str to use it. Thankfully, I kept Strength charms in stash for such emergencies.

nbAOHnR.png

This is such a lifesaver. Together with Holy Freeze, it's just enough CC and damage amp for my Merc to survive and take down enemies. I'm mostly using Lawbringer now, and switching to my Bonesnap to sneak some hits when safer. I got a feeling I can still go greedy with 4PTopaz armour.

Cleared Blood Raven, Mausoleum and Crypt. Gain few levels along the way, and put 10 points into Str. Don't need the charms anymore.

Reactions: Swamigoon
Ok, an update. I have just finished Hell A1. Overall, a lackluster run, with no notable drops that would improve my gear except for possible Obedience via Fal rune.

Countess was a literal bitch. Look at what I got.

ep45TjA.png

So was Andy. She dropped me a Chance Guards, which is no longer that useful now. To make matters worse, look at the MF roll.

K8AL8sd.png

What a start to hell. Lawbringer again is a lifesaver, but I'm hoping to find Threshers or CAs soon to make Insight (or Obedience if I got runes for Ko).

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High