you know youve played diablo to long when...

evirus

Banned
Nov 21, 2003
you know youve played diablo to long when...

ok... id search for this but never found anything to this degree.

joke:simple concept, compleate the sentence "you know youve played diablo to long when..."

...you make a 'you know youve played diablo to long when..." thread
:D

-jordy :king:

You know you've played Diablo to long when you can't spell and instead of writing too long you write to long. Also you've seen this thread appear at least four times in the past six months and if you see another one of them you will hunt down the person starting it, tear out their liver and roast it over a fire made from their computer components.
Oh and "you've been playing Diablo too long when you have repetive stress injury and die in pain, alone." ( That's probably too long in my opinion)

When you no longer need to consult the price guide for trading as you already know what the values of all the items are.

And yeah, when you've seen half a dozen of these threads and come up with a different answer every time.

Ravisher said:
You know you've played Diablo to long when you can't spell and instead of writing too long you write to long. Also you've seen this thread appear at least four times in the past six months and if you see another one of them you will hunt down the person starting it, tear out their liver and roast it over a fire made from their computer components.
Oh and "you've been playing Diablo too long when you have repetive stress injury and die in pain, alone." ( That's probably too long in my opinion)
you know what else it is... too assholetic in my opinion, plus i have been watching these forms for quite a few weeks now and have yet to see one of these posted. im sorry for not being some elitist prick like you seem to be. but i feel that what is said matters more then how it is spelled. next time you try to rip on wait untell i tell you to ****

oh and just because you disagree with the topic dosnt mean you have to come in and make fun of me because i have a slight mental disability that causes me to have some slight spelling inaccuracies. what you could do is not post here and let it sink down in to the other pages if the other members share the same opinion, which it appears that a few do not share you crooked opinion

evirus said:
ok... id search for this but never found anything to this degree.

You mean like this one that's barely a month old? Search took 0.5 seconds. :thanks:

This topic comes up so frequently, we should just have one stickied.

You know you've played too much Diablo when ...

... Fara starts looking mighty hot. :wink2: (I can't even think of a funny one anymore.)

EDIT: Guys, I would strongly advise knocking off the flaming or you know what it's going to lead to.

im sorry, for you i say im sorry, noone elese, you where nice enough to not bad mouth me, as much as others have, i did try searching for it, i just tried searching for things like "you know" "you know youve" the too short word thing was getting annoying

Well it was intended in a darkly sarcastic light, if you took it personally I apologise, but I don't feel that it waranted the reaction you gave. Also what struck you as elitist about my reply? (not that I'm against elitism but I really can't see anything elitist in that post)

evirus said:
im sorry, for you i say im sorry, noone elese, you where nice enough to not bad mouth me, as much as others have, i did try searching for it, i just tried searching for things like "you know" "you know youve" the too short word thing was getting annoying

Sorry if you thought I was attacking you man, no harm intended. I personally find it amusing that these pop up so often, and they tend to generate some funny responses. But yes, in my time here I've seen quite a few of them. But again, no worries, and sorry if you thought I was being rude.

evirus said:

People go crazy when they see this topic because we've seen threads like this so often. The Search feature here is a little ... picky so unless you've used it a lot, I'm not surprised your search came up with zero results.

Please pardon everybody's smarmy comments - none of it was meant to be taken in a personal way. I don't want to see anybody banned over this, including you, so just take a deep breath and relax - we're all friends here. :)

Ive never replied to a thread like this :howdy:

But when the little grey bunnies on act 5 squeak at you and you instinctively make a safety portal you know you've played hardcore too long.

Tarantella said:
But when the little grey bunnies on act 5 squeak at you and you instinctively make a safety portal you know you've played hardcore too long.

That made me laugh out loud at my desk. :thumbsup:

You know you've played diablo for too long when:

You dress up your daughter in a cow suit for halloween, and look at her and figure somthing is missing. Then you look over at your father-in-law that plays d2 and say, "she need's a halberd".

LOL i did this to my daughter :)

Herosis said:
You dress up your daughter in a cow suit for halloween, and look at her and figure somthing is missing. Then you look over at your father-in-law that plays d2 and say, "she need's a halberd".

HAHAHAHAHAAH!

Two questions: Did you ever actually find her a halberd-like thing to carry and do you have pictures? I've got to see this. Too funny. :lol:

Dredd is correct, the flaming had better stop.

True, there have been several of these threads over time, and I created one myself last year in October. Yes, the search function is somewhat strange, and your search may come up with zero results, but that is no reason to flame anyone for saying that they have seen too many threads like this.

The first line by Ravisher here :

You know you've played Diablo to long when you can't spell and instead of writing too long you write to long.
in my opinion was really not needed, but regardless that is no excuse for a post like this :

evirus said:
you know what else it is... too assholetic in my opinion, plus i have been watching these forms for quite a few weeks now and have yet to see one of these posted. im sorry for not being some elitist prick like you seem to be. but i feel that what is said matters more then how it is spelled. next time you try to rip on wait untell i tell you to ****
is way out of line, and in my opinion is worth a permanent ban.

evirus said:
oh and just because you disagree with the topic dosnt mean you have to come in and make fun of me because i have a slight mental disability that causes me to have some slight spelling inaccuracies. what you could do is not post here and let it sink down in to the other pages if the other members share the same opinion, which it appears that a few do not share you crooked opinion
Everyone is intitled to thier opinion, but just because someone made a negative comment does not grant you the right to flame another poster. If you feel someone has made a rude or negative post, report it and I will deal with it.

Evirus, I am in a good mood today, so instead of banning you permanently, I will ban you for 5 days. You may want to look over the forum rules whil you are away and cool off some. As a warning, if you return with another account while still under a temp ban, both accounts go to permanen ban.

sorry for taking all this so personaly.... now on to my little compleation

... when you drop somthing by chucking it up in the air slightly and makeing it spin when you release it

Herosis said:
You know you've played diablo for too long when:

That is priceless. I'm gonna have to use that as my sig for a bit.

You know you've played Diablo 2 to much whenever you make a new friend you put your hand their shoulder and say "Welcome to my party against the forces of evil."

hehehe funny,
mine= ... you some how manage to rub off the CD-key of your cd case.(that what someone claimed to have done a few years ago, though i doubt it is possable from just opening and closing the case)

how sad, thats a little harsh i think, i know people like him, ive played with evirus online a few times, sometimes he can be ruthless when he gets angery, but most of the time he is harmless,infact just a few weeks ago he told me about this site, looking over his posts this seems to be the only time he's actualy said some stuff like this, im glad you cut him some slack though

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High