[NL] [SC] [FT] [FS] PC WTS PERFECT HoZ Herald of Zakarum 200% ED 507 Def w. socket

Non-Ladder
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Chewable C++

Dec 8, 2021
Diablo 2 Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Minimum bid - Ohm.

BIN - Ohm + Ist

(actual item has a socket - not pictured here)
unknown.png

Last edited:
Common man, don’t overdo it
perfect HoZ is always perfect, yours no exception
there are hundreds of perfect HoZ found and sold, maybe thousands... (google)

Ohm is going rate

There are plenty of 200ED HoZ's, but I've only seen a handful of 507s. There may be 100s out there, but only a few have been traded in d2r so far as far as I can tell.

I believe this is the only one on the market currently.

If nobody wants to pay more than Ohm, I'll eventually concede and drop the price. No problem. Ultimately the value of something is whatever somebody is willing to pay, which is driven by supply and demand, and patience. I'm happy to wait in this case. Are you? ;)

To be clear, I'll let it go for less than Lo/Sur. - that's BIN, not Min. Ohm Vex doesn't seem unreasonable to me if there's sufficient interest, but we'll see.

wtf are you talking about?
ALL 200% ed (perfect) HoZ have 507 defense mate

Ah! So, I had forgotten that base def rolls are always max+1 on non-normal items. I knew that upgrading re-rolls base def, but forgotten how uniques work. Arreat Summit still lists the base range (but does on another page explain this mechanism).

So, yes, that makes sense. Since I was only searching for references to 507 def HoZ, I only found a handful. You're right that there are many more 200ED HoZs around. And, yes. Ohm appears to be the going rate for 200ED.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High