WoW -less then 1 week

Stimm

Jun 30, 2003
WoW -less then 1 week

Yup WoW has been out for 1 week as i post this and there is already to working bots for it. Both are variances to help you fish. Now i havent tried WoW so i dont know how vital this is but its out there , lets see what Blizzard does about it. Still think 15$ is a good idea?

Stimm said:
Yup WoW has been out for 1 week as i post this and there is already to working bots for it. Both are variances to help you fish. Now i havent tried WoW so i dont know how vital this is but its out there , lets see what Blizzard does about it. Still think 15$ is a good idea?
Hope you and others can keep us posted.

That's why I won't be buying it just yet. But, surely the money will cover blizz blocking the hacks?

They cut off the high level fishing areas, the areas just say "there are no fish here" or something like that, until they decide what to do.

Yeah, I think the money is still worth it. I'm having a jawsome time.

Actually I was expecting more ppl to come here and gloat about the first little "bot-diseaster".

However, with the impeccable track-record of Blizzard (meaning all their games are imensly enjoyable and finely balanced) I am still seriously considering to buy WoW...but not right away when its out.

I have been playing since Saturday I think, and have switched relms a few times, finally ending up on one in which my bro has some friends that play. As for the fishing it is not that vital at all, or at least from what I have seen. I would compare it to Pgems or so on d2, so if the bot worked well enough all those fish would add up to a big help, but than again highest I have is a 15, on a relm I have abandoned, so I guess I'll see how important fishing is at higher lvls at a future date. Also I have yet to get the game and am just playing it off my bro's account, seeing if I actually like it enough to buy it and spend the money per month. I will say that I REALLY hate how long it takes to lvl and how LONGGGG it takes to get around the map... As you can't get a mount till lvl 40, and in the time that it takes to get to lvl 20 you could have a lvl 90 in d2. :grrr: If you want to look me up, I'm on Pacific, Kil'Jaden (pvp) char name is Cliffjumper ^^ lvl 12 troll warrior.

jbshifter said:
I have been playing since Saturday I think, and have switched relms a few times, finally ending up on one in which my bro has some friends that play. As for the fishing it is not that vital at all, or at least from what I have seen. I would compare it to Pgems or so on d2, so if the bot worked well enough all those fish would add up to a big help, but than again highest I have is a 15, on a relm I have abandoned, so I guess I'll see how important fishing is at higher lvls at a future date. Also I have yet to get the game and am just playing it off my bro's account, seeing if I actually like it enough to buy it and spend the money per month. I will say that I REALLY hate how long it takes to lvl and how LONGGGG it takes to get around the map... As you can't get a mount till lvl 40, and in the time that it takes to get to lvl 20 you could have a lvl 90 in d2. :grrr: If you want to look me up, I'm on Pacific, Kil'Jaden (pvp) char name is Cliffjumper ^^ lvl 12 troll warrior.
Which I think is a good thing.
Finally a game which doesn't let you get ubar in a day :)

Yes it does take a while to get to places at first, but once you have reached an area, you can then take a griffon/blimp/train to it the next time. I was worried myself about travelling because it has always put me off MMORPGS, but I think blizz has handled it well.

Can't wait till I can play it fully and not just for a few hours at a time on my mates acc. C'mon you stoopid open beta :rant:

Fishing isn't very vital. It's a secondary profession, so anyone can get it. The only real problem if they have fishing bots is that you can make money from your sales...

I wouldn't worry about it. Fighting bots and Fishing bots are leagues apart in WoW.

Ppl mustn't be caring too much as it is out of stock everywhere I look in Australia.

(I've decided I will buy it).

Phantom_Man said:
Fishing isn't very vital. It's a secondary profession, so anyone can get it. The only real problem if they have fishing bots is that you can make money from your sales...

I wouldn't worry about it. Fighting bots and Fishing bots are leagues apart in WoW.

Exactly, lots of people seem to use fishing to feed their pets, or to make food themselves. With high leveling fishing you can fish in some nice items that can make you some nice gold pretty quickly, but they shut those off (they were having problems with that anyway, a few of the high level areas were bugged in OB..you could fish at them with a level 1 fishing skill. )

Play some WoW then go into a public d2 game. Just hearing the difference in the ways the players act/talk with each other will keep me paying.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High